Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Kraker01Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kraker01 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: August 23, 2018, 01:48:53 AM »
Hi, i'm both an old and a new player. I'm Marco from Italy, 32 years, that played on some free shards when I was 14-15 years old for 4-5 years, then i moved to other games, but you know, you can't forget your first loved game!

I'm back in an Italian shard osi-like; i have so less time compared to when i was a young boy, so i'm looking for script for fishing and sos-farming, the funniest thing i've ever done in this games.

You are a beautiful community, I hope you'll like my introduction (and forgive me for my poor english!)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 02:02:36 AM by Kraker01 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 07:04:18 AM »
lol
Your English is fine!
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 03:50:37 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: