Author Topic: Returning Player  (Read 1781 times)

Offline Dark ForceTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dark Force has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Returning Player
« on: September 15, 2014, 03:36:16 AM »
Hey there guys my name Mr Mojo and i am trully a addict to this world we call ultima online :). So here it goes i have been playing uo on and off for the last 15 years but about 5 years back i had to stop due to my mother breaking her back in a house fire so i have been taking care of her :( which makes it very hard at times to play as u can all understand but with in the last year my mum has started to get better allowing me more time to my self which is great shes getting better and im able to start getting back in to some think i enjoy ow so very much. Things have changed ow so very much as i can see since i got in game a few weeks ago but im starting to get my head round stuff now and starting to find my feet on europa :). Im looking forward to meeting some of u nice guys out there in the world and getting to know more players again and ofc getting back in to scripting as i have basic knoledge but it is always nice to see what others have done and try new stuff.

I hope this helps and if any one wants to catch up in game let me know :) us returning players have got to stick together hehe :).

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Returning Player
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 04:29:43 AM »
Thanks for the intro, restricted status lifted.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 05:15:25 AM »
Welcome aboard :) Always happy to hear Europa players returning!
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 05:41:13 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Dark ForceTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dark Force has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 07:32:20 AM »
Thanks guys :) feels good to be back :) Long time coming

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 10:04:54 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: