Author Topic: Hi there :)  (Read 2095 times)

Offline AprochasTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Aprochas has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi there :)
« on: February 16, 2015, 03:23:53 AM »
Hi there i am from istanbul,  ı am playing ultima online nearly 15 years from the beta ı was usualy prefering playing old school shards but recently my friend introduced  me with an amazing custom run uo shard. Everyone is helpfull there but ı also want to start my business and becoming a gentleman tradesman :) ı love uo, and ı am not a new member here ı am old one actually but format changed i think so i decided to say hi and coming out from my shell :) I am glad that to see a lot of players and scripters give their heart to our old pixel by pixel beloved ultima :) 

Peace :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi there :)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 03:39:47 AM »
What do you like to do besides being a merchant? What are your favorite templates? What shard do you play on?

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 03:45:58 AM »
I am playing at uoevolution it is a custom free shard supported with donation , i played at nebula, pandora, abcuo, uofreedom aswell, i also like to pvm  too :) i like champing and killing strong monsters, the item gathering like diablo2 is really joyfull for me :) ı also pvp time to time but i realy like old school +15 swords with just pants kinda pvp :) ,in here it is mostly fc fcr and realy quıck pvps thats why i prefer pvm mostly i need more experience and time to survive runuo pvp :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 04:46:51 AM »
Thanks for adding to your intro, restricted status lifted.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 04:58:24 AM »
Thank you very much and i am glad to be part of suo family :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 05:28:17 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 03:21:15 PM »
Welcome!

Tags: