Author Topic: UO and I the battle between Us!  (Read 2334 times)

Offline AthensTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Athens has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
UO and I the battle between Us!
« on: February 23, 2015, 06:28:57 PM »
Well where to start Hummmm.... Well at the beginning of the end working back to the beginning sounds a bit in the right direction. I am a definite addict. I am currently holding 9 active accounts and if I was to go into the shards and toons this may take as long as it does for me to find something I need in one of the 9 keeps, castles, 18x18 or luna plots I have to search though every time I would like to get out and do something.(If they had a reality show called UO Hoarders I could keep the show aired for season after season) Yet there are memories everywhere. No No way I can't get rid of that someone get rid of that trash barrel over there I don't want to see it anymore as I cling onto an robes that says I was an Early Settler in the Age of Shadows holding my Empty jar in one hand and my moonstone in the other sitting on my stack of ranger ingots with my feet in a pile of thin hay. With that said I really need some help getting organized and hopefully there are some macros here that may help.

Now on to macros I believe I remember folding up a business card or finding something else to stick into the keyboard to get my toon to do something over and over again back in the day the only difference was when all the ore was laying on the ground it took for freaking ever to walk it into town to smelt and that was if someone didn't stop by and kill you and steal it first. You see when I and some others first started it was a bit crowded here in Sosoria we had a ton of people playing and only one small world which to play in there was no Lost Lands, Malas or even Felucca. Your hands would sweat just walking out your front door knowing there was a great chance you where going to lose something you just got or for that matter just opening your front door because someone would stealth into your house hide wait till your gone and clean ya out! Even tho I spent more time back then playing and not working out I think my heart is still as strong as an Ox today thanks to them there Pk's and Thieves.

And last but not least Time. In the beginning my x wife and I played side by side listing to that honorable modem make them crazy sounds as we ran around. Then her and I split she got both houses the one in UO and the real one and both accounts. Yes it sucked but then I just waited outside stealth in and wiped her out.(just kidding should have tho) But really I would have loved to PK her no really I just started over and I think this is where my hoarding problem comes from *thinks to self wow this writing things out really helps* Yet I heard this in some context sometime before You see Time is like a box of chocolates if you don't enjoy every bite you shouldn't have taken the first bite to start with!

So to close Hi My Name is Randy and I an UO addict without a problem and I hope to meet some new people and learn some new things here.

Ps. I hope this makes sense and I didn't ramble to much and my spelling was OK writing was definitely not my favorite subject

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: UO and I the battle between Us!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 06:59:28 PM »
Thanks for the intro! Your restricted status is lifted and you are free to roam. I am sure you will find something that will help :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 07:21:41 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 07:04:23 AM »
WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 05:50:52 PM »
Welcome to SUO! I loved your intro!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 06:17:51 PM »
Great intro!  Thanks for taking the time.  I never managed to get any of my fe-mates to play the game, so that's probably good at this point.  Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 06:39:50 AM »
Hello Randy. I too have a UO problem and am loving it!  Otherwise why else would i be on this site showing true lovers of this game.  Yes scripters are the truest lovers of the game becuase we understand the concept of it the best!
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: