Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Kal Vas FlamTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kal Vas Flam has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone
« on: July 11, 2015, 11:39:20 AM »
Hey folk, glad to be here, though I must say a month ago I would have never expected to be visiting an Ultima Online related site again. I'm an avid MMORPG player and I have played almost every famous MMORPG you can name, though Ultima Online is the only one I seem to be coming back again and again since I played it for the first time back in 2003, I suppose that's because theme parks bore me in less than a month normally...

Since it's my first time playing on OSI,this time I'm taking it more seriously than ever, I've also started learning EasyUO scripting, and, to be honest, I'm surprised it's so easy and fun to learn so I can't stop trying to modify scripts to my liking and creating some basic new ones everyday. I don't know actually if I'll be able to continue playing in a few months, begin busy with college and so on, but at least I'm having fun for now and it's never too bad to learn new things. Thank you all for reading, and see you around!  

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 12:00:06 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 12:23:04 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Kal Vas FlamTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kal Vas Flam has no influence.
  • Respect: 0