Author Topic: Hello all!!! ")  (Read 2269 times)

Offline WayneTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Wayne has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello all!!! ")
« on: June 27, 2016, 11:16:03 AM »
Thanks for letting me post here!! Been playing uo for 15 years and would love to be able to grab a script from you guys from now and then> Thanks  for all your effort!!!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 11:18:53 AM by Wayne »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all!!! ")
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 11:26:11 AM »
You will need to add a little more info about your self before a Moderator lift your status.

Offline WayneTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Wayne has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 12:23:02 PM »
Been playing for 15 years and have 4 accounts. Play mostly on cats but have shards on ls la origin euro gl and ofc atl. I am honorable and trustworthy. On stratics im The Real Deal. You can see me on there that I have almost 2,000 posts and deals and NONE were bad deal. You can see all my likes as well. I love using scripts for training and other things. Been using easy for years and years but just realizing that ScriptUO has sooooo much more useful scripts that will help me.

I had a stroke and have only 1 hand that works for uo. I can use my Right hand I use a spider mouse that gives me several buttons on my mouse. I can't be a good mage pvper but I'm a good melee pvper with 1 hand. ofc scripts will help me play more comfortable and may be able to be a mage again. Hope this is a little more of me and what I would like to be able to use your website. If you need more please let me know. Thanks

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 12:31:28 PM »

Thanks for your updated introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 04:25:48 PM »
Welcome to SUO. 

You will find a few build that you help you.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 07:34:47 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: