Author Topic: Hi SUO !  (Read 1873 times)

Offline HatchiTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hatchi has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi SUO !
« on: June 18, 2016, 02:12:55 AM »
Hi,

My name is Hatchi and I play Ultima Online every year for couple month since quite long time now !  I am 24 years old, and I work as a Pre-Sales Engineer for a large corporation. I am gamer since i'm kid but I have a few other hobbies. I enjoy photo, music festival and I try to go to the gym as much as I can (2 or 3 times a week), same for reading, my work involve lot of reading to keep up to date !

I'm playing UO since I'm twelve, i think, always on private shard, because i love the all in one char aspect that I can't find in the official one. I played many others MMOs, almost every one that exist, but the most important after UO is WoW. Now I enjoy small independant game rather than AAA production. Every year, I've come back to UO to play on some Freeshards. Since 3 years now, I'm on UO Evolution, it's amazing to see that the population have doubled since I started and how the team develop much more content that the official one !

I primarily want to come back and play but every time I come back from long time return I lost my script and I'm sure Script UO will help me in to get me back on the game !

Sorry for typo, not english native and not very good to write text.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hi SUO !
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 03:38:11 AM »
Welcome to SUO.

We since to always come back to this game, no matter the reason.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 05:01:44 AM »
Welcome to SUO! I have returned to UO many times, I don't think anyone truly ever quits UO.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 06:24:01 AM »
Thanks for your intro, and welcome to SUO. Restricted status is lifted, so have a look around.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 06:59:02 AM »
Welcome!

Tags: