Author Topic: New intro  (Read 2375 times)

Offline stressed89Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • stressed89 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New intro
« on: December 17, 2013, 03:09:50 AM »
hello all i am Stressed :) very... i  came to the world of uo in 2008 and basically i have playerd ever since except from when me and my wife had our son then i took 2 years out of the game i still consider myself a noob to the game as alot changed in them 2 or so years but im back :) i have never even tried to write my own scripts but maybe one day i will i havent got to do programming in my RL job as im a chef so computers dont really come into work life so i will be learning to write scripts as a total noob  hehe

As for my in game life i try to do alot of trading but also do my own public events to try keep people in the game and keep them excited my wife also plays uo so i dont get the ear ache that most others get for playing :) (lucky me) the template i love the most except from a sampire ofc is my mage mystic weaver currently a mage weaver fisher but its all fun i like to try new kinds of playing style's out like recently i tried PvP tried being the main word i will get there eventually but im am a trammie.

most of the people i know in the game are VIRTUAL friends my real life friends stopped playing to do that real life thing again (wimps) i mailnly play on europa but occasionally i travel to atlantic when i can afford to my days on uo mainly consist of shame hunting now as i know lots of things are great in there im just waiting for my ubber drop so i can open a museum :).

i will be looking at how to write my own scripts in the future but i have lots to learn for that i hope you all dont mind if i try to take some knowledge from your scripts and produce my own sometime.

i would love to give you my name but i dont really want to give it away as i may just be too obvious who i am in game hope its not a problem and i look forward to many more conversations with others to learn hope this intro is better than my 1st i was tired at that point :) sorry about that one lol look forward to being part of the community

From Stressed

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New intro
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 08:53:04 AM »
What servers do you play on stressed? Welcome to Script UO !!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 09:03:29 AM »

Tisk Tisk Mass...  you must not have read ;)

most of the people i know in the game are VIRTUAL friends my real life friends stopped playing to do that real life thing again (wimps) i mailnly play on europa but occasionally i travel to atlantic when i can afford to my days on uo mainly consist of shame hunting now as i know lots of things are great in there im just waiting for my ubber drop so i can open a museum .

Welcome Stressed!
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline stressed89Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • stressed89 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 10:13:03 AM »

:O you didnt even read it awwww lol i joke i play on europa mainly but sometimes on atl

And thank you for the welcome

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 10:51:21 AM »
I read it though completely but some how missed which server you played on sorry.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 11:16:01 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Darkfallplayer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Darkfallplayer has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2013, 06:45:52 PM »

:O you didnt even read it awwww lol i joke i play on europa mainly but sometimes on atl

And thank you for the welcome

Hey, if you need any help starting back on Europa please let me know ( specially the pvp bit :D)  feel free to add me on icq 270094603

Tags: