Author Topic: Intro-1-2-14  (Read 952 times)

hurricane

Intro-1-2-14
« on: December 29, 2013, 05:21:11 PM »
Hello everyone,

Great Lakes shard

I'm an old UO player from 2000 and after a few years off I decided to check the game out again but the one thing I never liked was going out and collecting materials to work skill just to play the game and have a good time, So the truth is I used EasyUO for much if this dreadful work so I could get the good bits and play the game.
Since I'v been back i checked out EasyUO and I found out most of the Scripts are outdated, not working at all and really the community is on the side of dead, With that said for a week now I have been getting into repairing the scripts I find there as best I can as a Noob but the hard part Is getting anyone to respond to a post to help me learn scripting, Thus when searching the web I come across ScriptUO and never heard of it before and after looking at the posts and scripts this community is active even though the game has aged, so that's why I'm here, To ask questions, get help and learn to creating my own scripts some day and repair those that are broken and forgotten.

Thank you
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 06:53:37 AM by hurricane »

Tags: