Author Topic: Hello, I'm Bobby.  (Read 4709 times)

Offline BurnerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Burner has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello, I'm Bobby.
« on: May 21, 2011, 05:44:20 AM »
Hi, I'm Bobby. I'm a mild mmo-addict. I was always a bit of a social outcast when dealing with people face to face, but in MMOs it was a different story. I found that i fit in, and in most cases excelled at whatever i was attempting to do. I grew up on a farm with no computer until i was 13, and have been addicted to technology since. I am apparently a natural at computer programming(and thus scripting and fixing script problems comes easy), and all around I'm a friendly person. I love animals and magic, so my original character was a mage/tamer, my largest accomplishment on osi (legends) was to have a full LRC set complete with Self repair 3+. I started to play free shards when i couldnt afford to pay the monthly fee for osi and havent gone back, in fact, I have even hosted my own shard for over a year, but it wasn't a big hit. Path to Glory was my shard name. Currently i work nights and hate it, and leaves me so tired that i'm having more difficulty in maintaining full consciousness in uo. Hoping that some 3rd party scripts could assist with some of the more monotonous items, like looting, healing my pets, and other stuff :).  Currently I play on Demise, and have been trying to help slowly empty the development and coders needed pages that are full of items/scripts/features that are missing or not working properly. Just the other morning i fixed the problems with evil omen and the talismans that are in development, I admit i didnt do the entire script, but i took it from where it was to a more finished state :)
So anyways, Hi and pleased to meet you all.(Being a anti-real-life-social person seems to make me rant more often when typing, lol.)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I'm Bobby.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 07:14:23 PM »
Welcome to the site and please use the search button.

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 07:23:54 PM »
welcome aboard make sure to abuse the search button

Offline BurnerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Burner has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 09:15:56 PM »
Thanks for the welcome  ;D  hope I can find some spare time in the near future to attempt to make some of my own scripts to share :)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 02:25:02 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO Bobby, and thanks for the intro. Restricted status lifted.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline FelLooter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • FelLooter has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 02:37:31 AM »
Welcome to the site Bobby.  :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 04:38:02 AM »
WELCOME!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 06:18:50 AM »
Bobby??....Bobby McGee???....Good to see you again. Last I heard..you were headed to to the Chawktaw bridge....

:) Welcome

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2011, 07:07:07 AM »
Welcome to SUO.  We have many mild addicts here but most of us are major addicts.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 01:41:29 PM »
Welcome to SUO.  We have many mild addicts here but most of us are major addicts.

and thats an understatement.. welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: Intro hello