Author Topic: Hello from Old UO Vet  (Read 2734 times)

Offline TheOmen24Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • TheOmen24 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello from Old UO Vet
« on: May 19, 2011, 09:04:01 AM »
Greetings,

I started Ultima Online back in 1999, my brother had gotten me into the game and had chosen the Atlantic Shard. Luckily for us we all know that Atlantic is one of the most booming and thriving shards to date. I am now 23 years old, my name is Shaun in real life and I am a veteran Marine serving from 2005-2010. I had quit for most of this period and have rejoined because UO just has a special calling.

I had played WoW in the Marines but it kind of just felt, wrong. I missed everything that UO offered and rejoined and currently playing with my 2 brothers and one of our best real life buddies. I have had awesome times in UO ranging from arranging small party hunts for Trinsic Island brigands with nothing but our GM Studded Leather Armor sets, all the way to The Harrowers on a top 5 guild (LeatherNeck Raiders).

The customization of this game always brings old time players back I have noticed. Between my 25 characters my "family" group of accounts we all share and help each other it just provides intense joyful bliss playing. Of course there is multiple characters with the same skills, but having the options to play anything and all the characters are loved as equals is cool.

My favorite character to date has and always will be my Tamers. I feel like this skill was one of the finest out of all MMO's implemented. It compliments the game so well and at the same time, does not break balance and gives people that have a more difficult time dexing or maging something with much needed damage and tankyness.

Well, that was my introduction and I hope to get to know everyone that is an active member on this board. Have a great day and Ill be checking back.
Being to prideful has doomed kings.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Old UO Vet
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 09:15:42 AM »
Thank you for the Intro and welcome to the boards, your restricted status has been lifted.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 09:23:02 AM »
Welcome!

and make sure you check out the automatic index!

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?action=indice

Offline TheOmen24Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • TheOmen24 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 09:35:11 AM »
Appreciate the quick response and the Welcomes.

Hopefully I can assist whenever any of my knowledge can be applied on the boards!
Being to prideful has doomed kings.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 11:40:00 AM »
Welcome to the site and please give our search button a try or two.

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 05:11:20 PM »
welcome

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 06:22:08 AM »
Nice intro and welcome!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 07:12:46 AM »
great intro and thx for your service.  please do add commentary to our threads; it will be welcome and appreciated

Tags: