Author Topic: Imbued Items  (Read 7272 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Imbued Items
« on: July 13, 2010, 07:11:02 AM »
Post up your imbued Items so others might take advantage of your process.

*Changed to ITEMS so post up your stuff and the thought process behind it.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 07:26:49 AM by Cerveza »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
Re: Imbued Suits
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 07:18:14 AM »
I'll start. I made this suit for my Lumberjack/Miner mule.

Six pieces of Leather Armor:

+5 HPI (5 EE, 10 Ruby, 10 Luminescent Fungi - CHEAP)
18 LRC (4 MR, 9 Amber - CHEAP)
15 Reflect (5 MR, 10 Citrine, 10 Reflective Wolf Eyes - CHEAP)
+1 HPR (2 EE, 5 Tourmaline - CHEAP)
ONE Resist (5 MR, 10 XXXXX, 10 Boura Pelts - CHEAP)

I made about 40 leggings, then chose the one with the lowest resist in one spot, like 3 Physical. Then I imbued all the above onto that piece including Physical Resist 17.

Then I made about 40 tunics and did the exact same thing EXCEPT I kept the piece with the lowest Fire Resist and imbued 19 onto it.

Repeated the process and with the last one put on the resist it needed the most.

Final Suit was: +30 HP's, 108 LRC, +6 HPR, 90 Reflect Physical and it's all over 66 resists.

In retrospect, since the scripts I use to mine/LJ have healing, I would have put +1 MR on each piece instead of the HPR.

Cheap suit, easy to imbue and works well for a mule. Now stuff just hits me till it dies LOL.

*PS - I didn't POF any of the pieces. I don't expect to get beat down on my mule. In the long run it'll be cheaper to replace a piece then to POF them all.

*PPS - It's only a 450/500 imbue also, so you won't fail much (at all). I rearranged the order to match the order I imbued each item.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 07:25:51 AM by Cerveza »
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Imbued Items
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 07:32:37 AM »
I made this bow for my Tamer/Archer to support my Greater Dragon.

Regular Bow
40% Hit Mana Leech (5 MR, 10 Sapph, 10 Void Orb)(Imbue MAX on it to start, it'll reduce to 40% when you add SSI)
30% Swing Speed Increase (5 RF, 10 Tourm, 10 Essence of Control)
50% Hit Lower Defense (5 EE, 10 Tourm, 10 Parasitic Plant)
50% Hit Lower Attack (5 EE, 10 Emerald, 10 Parasitic Plant)
20% Damage Increase (2 EE, 4 Citrine)

My thought is that with HLA and HLD it helps the Greater Dragon to damage more and get hit less. The HML replenishes my mana enough that I can use Close Wounds for healing the Dragon. I use a regular bow so I can spam mortal strike on the target to keep it from healing.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 11:16:14 AM »
Cerveza you should really look into my armor crafter..... if the posted version still works that is......

It will craft pieces and only keep the ones with the low resists you specify.

Can also be used to craft a piece with exactly the resists you want.

Great for crafting heartwood pieces for imbuing onto too! (Slap some Dci/Hci onto your mules suit!)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 11:19:33 AM »
I'll take a look. I really didn't need anything special for my Mule, just thought this was a good CHEAP way of setting him up.

I'll imbue up his jewelry eventually... max strength and maybe 30 points in swords/tactics or something.

Offline baldielocks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • baldielocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 01:44:37 PM »
Used 12 oak dove tail saws to make 2 100% fire blackstaves. (got 20 more dovetails to try to get rainbow). P.S. if anyone has a stash on Lake Austin, I am in the market for PoF and Oak kits, and all deco bod rewards (PH34R returnee in decorating mode).Why oak? - fewer crap attributes to have to deal with. Enhanced non-keepers with bloodwood and got over 750 essence to boot.

Enhanced to 255 dur.
50% Hit Lower Attack ( 5 EE, 10 Emerald, 10 Parasitic Plant )
65% Hit Life Leech ( 5 MR, 10 Ruby, 10 void orbs )
65% Hit Mana Leech ( 5 MR, 10 Saphire, 10 void orbs)
44% Hit Stamina Leech (4 MR, 8 (ish) diamond (at work, cant refer to menu to verify)
40% DI
Enhanced with Ash,
10 SSI
20% lower req's.

- Use this vice consecrate weps for verified low fire resist bosses.

Blackstaff # 2
65% Hit Life Leech ( 5 MR, 10 Ruby, 10 void orbs )
65% Hit Mana Leech ( 5 MR, 10 Saphire, 10 void orbs)
44% Hit Stamina Leech (4 MR, 8 (ish) diamond (at work, cant refer to menu to verify)
50% Hit Fire Area ( 5  MR, 10 Ruby, 10 raptor teeth)
40% DI
Enhanced with Ash,
10 SSI
20% lower req's.
- Use this against ophids and vermin spawns. Fun at undead spawns. WW FTW. Mini-titan's hammer. I can stand in the middle of all ophid spawn stages. Good stress relief after work!

~ all swing speeds at 1.25. 174 stamina / 5% SSI on cape. Dmg max at 58 (*3).

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 02:51:53 PM »
Can you craft the blackstaff now?  Artuably the best 2H macer weapon, good speed at 2.75 and best damage at that speed for any weapon.  Great for PvM since it has whirlwind, not terrible in PvP with Para as the secondary special..   
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline baldielocks

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 05:21:27 PM »
New Craftables in pub 66, 27 may (released to stratics 3 days later  ???)

* Deer Masks
* Orc Masks
* Tribal Masks
* Bear Masks
* Orc Helm
* Black Staffs
http://uo.stratics.com/news/GeneralNews.shtml

Orignally, the pub notice on the screen left out blackstaffs, even though they were craftable. A TC buff caught it and posted enough on stratics to get it added to the notes here. Which accounts for the three day delay I guess.

Offline baldielocks

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 06:29:53 PM »
I'll take a look. I really didn't need anything special for my Mule, just thought this was a good CHEAP way of setting him up.

I'll imbue up his jewelry eventually... max strength and maybe 30 points in swords/tactics or something.
Spent some time on this very subject Cervesa. Since my gatherer types all have magery, I went with a low end runic made axe for spell channel / mage weapon. Then added + 26 magery to jewels.

I AM adopting your reflect physical approach. That had not occurred to me!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 06:36:58 PM »
And I will blatantly steal the mage weapon concept :)

Turns out this is a good thread after all ;)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 06:38:56 PM »
Turns out this is a good thread after all ;)

Careful, Cerv.  If you keep pulling at that good "thread" you'll be standing there nekkid (again.)  lol
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 06:44:28 PM »
I've switched to BM's threads, might miss a thing here or there but I do it fully clothed :P

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2010, 03:30:15 AM »
Made this suit for my mage (when I get one piece today)

86/78/78/77/79
2/6, 15 HPI, 10 MI, 35 DCI, 40 LMC, 101 LRC, 32 SDI, 17 MR, 7 HPR, 5 DX, 10 INT

Head: Faction Kasa
Neck: Imbued 17/14/6/18/9, 17 LRC, 5 LMC, 5 HPI
Tunic: Faction Carapace
Leggings: Imbued 17/19/6/14/7, 17 LRC, 2 MR, 5 HPI
Sleeves: Imbued 12/19/8/18/19, 17 LRC, 2 MR, 5 HPI
Gloves: Stitcher's Mittens
Robe: Conjurer's
Cloak: Nothing Yet, will be Infinity
Ring: Factions Crystalline
Bracelet: Factions Orny
Shield: NONE
Weapon: Imbued Planesword -20 MW, 15 DCI
Talisman: Totem of the Void
Extra: Tangle

Easy setup and fairly cheap imbue, only used 3 Relic Fragments and 20 Seeds of Renewal. I'll post up more on how to figure out the imbues later on. Basically, put the numbers in a spreadsheet to see exactly where you need the resists, then make a bunch of the item and pick ONE resist already on it to save you one resist to imbue.

In my setup, I needed Physical, Fire and Poison help and Cold had to be at least 6 and Energy at least 9. I was able to make a piece with 14 Fire (neck) so I saved that imbue slot for something else and only imbued 2 resists onto that piece.

It'll make more sense when I show the data.... It's easy to put together suits if you can see it in spreadsheet form.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2010, 04:56:41 AM »
Discussed in another thread...

Magical Shortbow for doing Champs

1 Damage Increase
37 Hit Mana Leech (max for this speed bow)
30 Swing Speed Increase
Super Slayer
44 or 50 Hit Area (depending on the Super Slayer type)
35 or 25 Damage (depending on the Hit Area)

If you go with 44 Hit Area you won't need the Raptor Teeth to make the bow and you can get more Damage on it. I try to always go with 50 Hit Area because you leech back mana based on damage, so the extra damage area helps out.

jesterboo

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2010, 09:00:33 PM »
hey Cerveza can you post that spread sheet. how i imbue start to imbue is i grab a bunch of regular sewing kits and barbed leather. i then make about 100 of each and i have a sheet with what my mage's resist are then go from there. then i imbue everything i need first like MR, LMC, LRC, etc. then i finish with the resist. I think it's a crazy way but works and I'm looking for a better way to do it. the bad part is i can't enhance the material, since it is made out of barbed leather to start. ugh

Tags: