Author Topic: My name is Asphyxium  (Read 3685 times)

Offline AsphyxiumTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Asphyxium has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My name is Asphyxium
« on: November 08, 2012, 10:56:07 PM »
Hello!

My name is Asphyxium and I have been playing UO for over 15 years.  I am not the best, but I enjoy what I do.

I began playing in the 8'th grade at the age of 12 or 13.  An acquaintance of mine told me "DUDE!!  YOU'VE GOT TO PLAY THIS GAME UO!".

I started with dial-up.  It was TERRIBLE.  Every step I took involved 2-3 seconds of lag.

I gotta tell you this funny thing that happened.  That guy and I were stealing books in Trinsic for money and he tells me, "Whatever you do, DON'T SAY GUARDS!".

Of course, we were immediately killed by the guards!!  LOL!

I have been interested in macroing for some time.  I utilize UOAutopilot, Razor, UOLoop, used to use EZMacros, and now, EasyUO.

For a long time I had been mystified by the ability of people to automatically loot corpses and swing stacks of ore around at inhuman speed.  I never knew how they did it for YEARS.

I finally know.

I used to have a dexxer character on the OSI Catskills server.  His name I will not mention as it is a combination of my first and last names.  I played good for a long time until finally giving in to an unfortunate pressure from a friend to become a murderer.

*hangs head*

I did some things I regret now.  I know the suffering that PKing causes people and I am sorry for what I have done.

I would like to tell you a story though.

I was in a guild called PIC with an acquaintance of mine.  This guild was full of the type of person I refer to as "little *bleep*"s.  Basically a bunch of *bleep* punks.

So one day this member approaches me with his murderer and attacks!  He mana dumps me, but I somehow survive.  Then he was on the run and I hunted him down and killed him despite his pleas for mercy.

He got what he deserved and this caused a huge uproar in the guild.

How dare I kill this little *bleep* who tried to kill me?

My only regret is not severing his head and placing it on the guild's guildhouse front step.

In any case, I am currently playing on the PK-free Excelsior shard, which I highly recommend.  It is a great shard filled with nice and helpful people, not to mention certain can't-live-without features such as world chat, guild chat, private messages (similar to IMs) and weapon leveling.

I am also known as Asphyxium on this server.

I am hoping to, at this exact moment, utilize an auto-attack script to assist me in leveling my weapon.

Thank you for reading.

-Asphyxium

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: My name is Asphyxium
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 11:20:49 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO Asphyxium!

What is the weapon leveling feature available on the Excelsior shard? How does it work?

Glad you found us and I hope you enjoy the great community here at ScriptUO!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 06:16:45 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO EX !!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 06:22:51 AM »
Well, the weapon becomes levelable after a levelable bonding deed, which costs 50k tokens (gained from killing monsters).  You get 3 spending points per level for a crafted weapon, 4 for a looted.  There are 6 different categories of upgrades: melee attributes, magic attributes, character stats, resistances, weapon hits, and misc. (luck, nightsight, self repair, and use best weapon skill.  Durability is there but you can't upgrade it for some reason).

I've attached a screenshot showing my Yumi.

The website for the shard is uoex.net and on it is a wiki with information about all kinds of different things.

Thank you for welcoming me!

Edit: Apparently the screenshot isn't showing.  I will now upload the image to hotfile (as I type).

https://hotfile.com/dl/178946505/6bbeba8/levelledweapon.png.html

Also, Excelsior has this thing called the Excelsior Exchange, which you access by typing [exex.  It allows you to buy and sell a variety of different items!  It's AWESOME!

Also, Excelsior has this thing called the Excelsior Exchange, which you access by typing [exex.  It allows you to buy and sell a variety of different items!  It's AWESOME!

Another edit:

I can't figure out how to access the scripts.  I'm trying to download this auto attack one at http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1512.0 but the window with code only shows the opening comments and copy to clipboard doesn't work.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 06:41:11 AM by Asphyxium »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 07:08:02 AM »
You can't access scripts until a MOD comes along and unrestricts you :) I will do so now. Thanks for the great intro, and we hope to see you active on all the boards.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 07:10:37 AM »
Thanks a lot!  I really appreciate it.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 08:15:55 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 09:35:38 AM »
Welcome!!!! Nice intro :D

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 05:30:49 PM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Guinness

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Guinness has no influence.
  • Crafting Your Wears Since 97
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
    • UO New Beginnings
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2012, 10:07:14 AM »
welcome! Very nice into. Made me update mine lol. how does one get a freeshard? I have heard of them, but never tried them before
Community Experience Manager
LIVE Streaming Pros
Guinness Of Atlantic
Owner Of UONewBeginnings

Offline Bruce

• Activity:
    0%
  • Bruce has no influence.
    • View Profile