Author Topic: darcassen  (Read 1279 times)

Offline darcassenTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • darcassen has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
darcassen
« on: November 19, 2013, 09:41:11 AM »
hello my rl name is david and i have played uo since aos. im 40 years old my wife 2 sons and brother play as well, we all played osi for years and then thought OH MY World Of Warcraft GRAPHICS ARE SO COOL, played there for a year and found that 12 year old loud mouths and hardcore raiders were annoying so we decided to come back to uo for many different reasons only to find osi dead. so we then found a free server named wakened that is very similar to osi "meaning not so many customs that you start to go blind" i personally play abc archer, wife plays tamer and is a trammy  :o sons play necro mages and brother plays just about what ever the situation calls for, i have crafters and it is either craft or fight and i heard of easy uo and scripts to help with the farming and thought WHAT they make something to assit with that, so here i am and love the fact you make people put in some EFFORT to get the hard work others have put in creating the scripts, so thank you for offering a site like this and to all the scripters for there hard work

Offline donghwan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • donghwan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: darcassen
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 02:10:16 PM »
Nice to meet you
Your all Famaily play uo. Awesome
My wife hate uo . Terrible >:(
You are lucky man
I need macro because my wife and boss monitor me ... hehe ;D

I am 39.. my kids is 10 and 6 year old
My son can not playing uo 
 :'(
I playing in 4 asian sever

Nice to meet u here

Good day

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.6%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: darcassen
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 05:16:36 PM »
Welcome!

Tags: