• Reputation Power: 1
  • Andyf2 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey All
« on: November 08, 2020, 10:39:52 PM »
Morning, guys!

My name is Andrew. I am Canadian (thank god) and am currently employed the technology sector in downtown Toronto. I've been playing MMOs since 2001 (Of course beginning with Ultima Online) and then later moving to World of Warcraft for the past 15 years. I am a big fan of high-fantasy and recently have decided to come back to OSI Atlantic.... I played a bit when Shadowguard first came out and then got busy with adulting. Thankfully, I have a lot more time than I used too and have been using some of my spare quarantine to get back to the best game of all time!.

Glad to be here and hope to meet some more like-minded folks. I am currently playing a Necrotamer on Atlantic and having an absolute blast! Thanks for all you guys do and hope to hear more from ya'll.

Andrew

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hey All
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 05:49:30 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hey All
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 04:53:49 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: