Author Topic: back into uo after 10 year hiatus  (Read 858 times)

Offline rakudaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rakuda has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
back into uo after 10 year hiatus
« on: November 12, 2020, 06:37:44 AM »
Hello everyone.

Its been 10 years since I stopped playing on OSI servers on Lake Superior. I never really used scripts due to it was frowned upon. I have since connected with a free server and am able to look into scripts to help out in the game.
Look forward to getting back into this timeless game.

I mainly did IDOCs on lake superior. with the occasional Red run around the dungeons. I owned a floating tower outside of Skara Brae. When I logged into the OSI shard this summer seems that my old house has a historic sign in its place.

I currently work in the marine industry and kids are moved on, my wife and I used to play together on OSI servers. UO forever is where I have made my restart on the UO game. I was using the standard razor but can see that enhanced is more complicated but flexible. I have alot of catching up to do since I have been "away". I hope to contribute and get to know this community.

Joe
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 06:55:33 AM by rakuda »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: back into uo after 10 year hiatus
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 07:47:59 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: back into uo after 10 year hiatus
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 07:42:53 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: