Author Topic: PvP Gargoyle Tamer  (Read 7161 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
PvP Gargoyle Tamer
« on: February 04, 2011, 10:11:31 AM »
I have an Archer/Tamer that I'm going to convert to Gargoyle.

Current template
120 Archery
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
90 Healing
105 Chivalry
110 Taming (+15 Ring)
110 Lore

The main purpose of this char is going to be PvP. I really want to keep Healing/Anatomy and Chivalry at 105 for HL spam.

I do have a couple of questions prior to builds.

1 - Pet Rez on a red? Will the town guys rez your pets?

2 - Bola hit chance? Does HCI help?

I'm either going with 120 Throwing/90 Tactics to dismount with the Cyclone or I'm using the points elsewhere and using Bolas.

I'm thinking:

120 Throwing
90 Tactics
110 Taming
110 Lore
80 Anatomy
80 Healing
105 Chivalry
45 ?

OR

110 Taming
110 Lore
105 Chivalry
80 Anatomy
80 Healing
100 Hiding
80 Stealth
50 Ninjitsu

I kinda like the Hiding/Stealth/Ninja template. Complete jerk to have to kill. I can think of some really fun macro's already...

Pop Smoke
Mirror Image
Summon Pet (whose already guarding)
All kill
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Gargoyle Tamer
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 07:20:33 AM »
I'm pretty decided on this template now...

120.0   Throwing
100.0   Tactics
100.0   Anatomy
85.0   Healing
110.0   Taming
110.0   Lore
105.0   Chivalry

If/when I get a Standard of Order for Gargoyles it will have +10 Chivalry and FC 1/FCR 1 so I can get my 4/6 casting.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 07:24:10 AM by Cerveza »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Gargoyle Tamer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 08:41:23 AM »
Chaining specials will be difficult with that template. Alot of my guildmates used to rock tamer archers, they all soul stoned off taming/lore once the publish came out to screw over archers specials.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: template  pvp