Author Topic: New (returning) Member Intro  (Read 1161 times)

Offline UberishTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Uberish has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New (returning) Member Intro
« on: June 04, 2020, 12:39:09 AM »
Hi everyone! I'm returning after an 8yr break (from here and UO). I've been back playing UO for almost 4 months now, and I'll be sticking around. I have been missing some of the tools that this site provides to make some of the more tedious skills and tasks more tolerable, lol. I forgot my old account info for this site, so I'm starting fresh. Looking around, i still see some very familiar names here, and its good to see you're all still into UO. I've played several games in the 8yrs i was gone, but honestly, none that are as good, all around. Thanks for allowing me to rejoin this site, and I'll be seeing you all in game :-)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New (returning) Member Intro
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 06:34:47 AM »

Welcome back!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 08:00:34 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 09:58:06 AM »
Welcome to SUO.
Take you long enough to came back to the bark side.  :)   

Tags: