Author Topic: JaF's Slayer Book Maker 3.6.3 Updated 10-9-11 --Now has Donate to Library  (Read 84633 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: JaF's Slayer Book Maker 3.6.3 Updated 10-9-11 --Now has Donate to Library
« Reply #195 on: September 14, 2017, 01:37:13 PM »
This script still work work the old build that ppl can compile them self.   It Cheffe build that broke the script.

Offline JustAnotherFaceTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 27, 2022, 07:14:07 PM »
Good evening folks. Long time away. Thinking of giving UO another shot, loved this game so much. Not sure I can still play, or write scripts... will definitely be very rusty to say the least. 10 years gone is a long time. But, if I do get back into the game I will likely get back into scripting. Thanks for all the kind words over the years.
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 28, 2022, 05:37:47 AM »
Good evening folks. Long time away. Thinking of giving UO another shot, loved this game so much. Not sure I can still play, or write scripts... will definitely be very rusty to say the least. 10 years gone is a long time. But, if I do get back into the game I will likely get back into scripting. Thanks for all the kind words over the years.
DAMN JAF!!! Great to see you!!
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 28, 2022, 08:53:17 AM »

Hail

Offline JustAnotherFaceTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 29, 2022, 12:17:31 PM »
Thanks 12x and Gimlet. Downloaded the game, fired back up a couple of accounts. Trying to remember how to do even the most basic things. We will see how this goes!
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #200 on: August 29, 2022, 02:55:19 PM »

Welcome back!!!
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: