Author Topic: Just started back  (Read 2772 times)

Offline brute89Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • brute89 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Just started back
« on: April 03, 2011, 01:09:45 AM »
        Greetings everyone! My name is Jordan, I'm from Florida.  I first started Ultima Online back in 2002 when I was a kid. One day I seen my brother playing for the first time and I couldn't stop watching him. Eventually, he let me play as his personal mining bot in Haven, I was thrilled. My first time mining alone I suddenly got ganked by a gang of headless ones and didn't know what to do. I ended up dying so I turned off the game scared what my brother would say, little to my knowledge you lost everything if you didn't recover your corpse. Man was my brother mad when he logged on the next day to find everything gone ;D.

Eventually, I got settled in and when AOS came out I joined a Champ Spawn guild known as Pee Vee Pee [PvP] on Atlantic on my Tamer and Pvp Mage. We weren't the biggest Champ guild on the server but definitely the most skilled.  We would raid the larger guilds' Champs and Harrowers and completely take over. This is what introduced me to the world of PvP, and boy did I love it.  Thinking back on this period is what always brings me back no matter how many times I quit UO.

I just started back on a well known OSI clone and am trying to get settled in enough to start back pvping again. It feels good to be back to my roots of MMO gaming, so much nostalgia. Well that about wraps it up, I really look forward to being part of your community of hard workers and contributors.  I don't have any coding skills but I'll be as helpful as possible. :)    
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 01:32:58 AM by brute89 »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Just started back
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 03:54:43 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO Brute and thanks for the intro, restricted status lifted.

I played with that same guild starting on Atlantic just after AOS for over 5 years, I'm sure we probably played together at some point back then :D

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline brute89Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • brute89 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 05:43:14 AM »
Ah very cool, small world it seems. Thank you very much for the access.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 05:49:25 AM »
Welcome to the site and come back do not be a stranger.

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 06:14:45 AM »
Ahhhhh..the old PvP guild days..the slaughter..the murders...oh wait...I still do that....and now we get to revel in the lamentation of the defeated in Gen chat.

I love this game.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 06:11:45 AM »
welcome to the boards
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 11:36:33 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.