Author Topic: Scripters !!  (Read 3370 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Scripters !!
« on: December 03, 2013, 04:40:58 PM »
The stratics folks are on a witch hunt becareful while doing the new dungeon. Most of them are looking for an excuse and they are watching. Just thought I would share and advise everyone.

Whiners !!

Offline Neftis_RJ

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Neftis_RJ has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Scripters !!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 03:52:29 AM »
Good to know!

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 05:23:28 AM »
Someone tried this to me one night. My script just destroyed the dragons they kept luring. Whatever, more arty chances for me!

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 09:09:07 AM »
Yep... Wise Words Mass...     For all of us scripters out there just make sure your smarter than the guy trying to get you banned LoL & always be prepared for the worst case consequences of your actions.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 11:16:40 AM »
Rofl, some lady did this to me last night. She dragged it over to my throwers In luck suits with self repairing weapons. Dragon + Mages ate them. So I walked over a bigger team and ate the dragon, ressed my dudes and went back to it.

Silly Noobs, Fel is for Scripters.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 12:26:26 PM »
Don't get what he's saying.

So there was some greater drag walking around killing *bleep* without a master?  (So someone is afk stealth/leading the dragon?)  Then he lured more dragons to kill it?

R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 04:13:46 PM »
He was trying to be funny. He was referring to the fact he lead a dragon in AFK player and the dragon he lead killed the AFK dragon. To me he was just showing his ignorance and how much time he has on his hands. They would rather worry what everyone else is doing rather than play the damn game.

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 05:21:15 PM »
He was trying to be funny....They would rather worry what everyone else is doing rather than play the damn game.

Yeah, but it wasn't really funny but confusing to what he was saying.  Too many pronouns and `greater dragons` flying around with one picture and no clear identification he was talking about two different ones, at least to me... haha.

And agreed.  Why not enjoy the game how you want, it's a game..
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 05:25:10 PM »
Why not enjoy the game how you want, it's a game..

Oh that guys lives for that stuff...   Group of like 4 stealth tamers been doing that stuff for like a decade.   They are horrible PvPers but they are persistent and willing to wait hours in an empty spot hoping to repeat a kill on someone afk that happened a day before etc..

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2013, 05:36:04 PM »
These people are funny. If they're the same people who used to try this crap on Baja then they know me well... Apparently I was the "hacker/exploiter with over limit skill points that was going to be banned by the end of day" because APPARENTLY being able to track someone (as a human with joat) means that you have GM tracking, then when you use a firefield or conflag to reveal them that it means you also have GM detecting hidden. Paired with the fact that every one of my templates "has 120 magery/eval and has scribe. even the dexxers (Because that's what using teleport and wall of stone scrolls indicates, clearly)" and all max weapon skills.

It's amazing what people force themselves to believe just so that they don't have to admit that they're not as good as somebody else, or that because every thing that they spent hours thinking about didn't happen exactly as they wanted it to happen. Which ofcourse means you're a cheater.

Needless to say, I haven't seen that group on Baja for a very long time.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 11:42:52 AM »
In the same post. They have picked someone on sonoma and are calling a gm on them now. So they claim they are patrolling 14 servers now. Get a life damn neighborhood watch. Reminds me of ned flanders :)

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2013, 03:24:42 PM »

That's a good thing though. All the UO police are in the new dungeon leaving the rest of the place WIDE open. Might be a good time to rake in some heartwood lol.

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2013, 04:41:47 PM »
Careful what you say because honestly 90% of those bored people are scripts too and probably reading this heh...

Tags: