Author Topic: Pandora  (Read 12027 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Pandora
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 11:20:50 AM »
Don't worry ST, I haven't seen it either.

My name is TrailMyx; I am an Avatard.  "HI TM!!!"

Man, what the heck was this thread anyhow.  *goes back to check*
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 11:23:03 AM »
Don't worry ST, I haven't seen it either.

ohh, I saw it.

ST was not impressed.  >:(    The colors were pretty though ;D
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 11:35:34 AM »
I'm probably the only one here who'd never heard of this site before now but I am officially hooked to it. Pandora Radio let's you setup a virtual "radio station" by telling it an artist or song you like and it builds a playlist of styles similar to what you've entered. I'm hearing all kinds of awesome stuff I've never heard before all at the expense of rolling advertisements that I don't see anyhow because it's minimized. I love it!

Pandora

X
Bump ;)
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 11:35:52 AM »
HAHAHAHa, you guys seriously... stop it your gonna kill me... dunno why but the ITALICS combined with the  >:( just made me crack up laughing.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 11:37:01 AM »
OH yes, that website ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF. (Uses his army to pull the train back on track), my guildmaster just goes on and on and on about it.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 11:41:06 AM »
BTW, that is kinda cool.  I'm listening to a mix of stuff now.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 04:16:58 AM »
Love this website if for no other reason then I can listen to my music without my wife messing with the playlist and through some crazy anger chick song in the mix !!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2010, 05:05:40 AM »
I can listen to my music without my wife messing with the playlist and through some crazy anger chick song in the mix !!
Hehe...hehehehehe....been there...

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2010, 07:15:12 AM »
Reading through my unread list and came across this post.  I watched Avatar Last night and FLABAM that was a really kewl movie and very different kinda touched me but was really kewl.  My 2 year old sat down to watch it with me and could not be still and about 15 mins into the movie she stopped and watched the next 2.25 hours without moving she loved it and I have never seen my 2 year old be that still for more than 5 mins at a time.  She loved it and was mesmerized but I was also :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2010, 07:55:04 AM »
Reading through my unread list and came across this post.  I watched Avatar Last night and FLABAM that was a really kewl movie and very different kinda touched me but was really kewl.  My 2 year old sat down to watch it with me and could not be still and about 15 mins into the movie she stopped and watched the next 2.25 hours without moving she loved it and I have never seen my 2 year old be that still for more than 5 mins at a time.  She loved it and was mesmerized but I was also :)

Great de-rail there, Mass!  I already have Avatar ripped and playing on my Android phone.  It looks great on my OLED screen (eat that iPhone!)

Back to PANDORA:

Also a nice plug for my phone:  I stream my Pandora channels via my phone to my car stereo through bluetooth.  That's just spicy-geekdom!

Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2010, 08:00:58 AM »
How much badwidth does it need to be used well on a phone?

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2010, 08:23:40 AM »

I'm not really sure...  I have Verizon 3G and unlimited data, so I don't have a problem.  Under normal usage, I hardly ever hear skips or losses of music.  Works phenomenally well.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2010, 09:06:07 AM »
A lot. Mucho bandwidth, you want an unlimited data plan if you use it regularly.

Also check out www.slacker.com - similar but you get to hear the songs you want to hear as well as songs LIKE the ones you want to hear.

Oh, and be sure to read threads before derailing :D :D :D

X

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2010, 09:10:51 AM »
It is ok if I just detour the train and not totally derail it is it not?  ::)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 09:25:02 AM by Masscre »

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2010, 09:12:51 AM »
I just downloaded Slacker yesterday for my phone, so I haven't really had a chance to play with it yet.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: