Author Topic: Pvp Archer  (Read 6692 times)

Offline supert0nyTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • supert0ny has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Pvp Archer
« on: October 13, 2009, 12:42:33 PM »
I just love to pvp with this archer one of the greatest templates ever and i want to sharr it with you

Not the best dueling template of course but damn good field template....just loved it and still do....

120 Archery
120 SS
105 Necro
110 Anatomy
105 Heal----> With Enhanced Aids for great ressing in field
90 Tactics
70 Med

With Faction Gear it runs real well of course.....RBC/Stormgrips/Primer/Spirit of Totem/Fey Leggs/Ring of Vile/ Crimnson/ I Enjoyed Voice of Fallen King for HPR/ cause I had great Sleeves with HPR and Bracelet with heavy DCI...

Offline Jacobson

• Activity:
    0%
  • Jacobson has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Pvp Archer
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 12:49:07 PM »
looks nice, i myself got pure DMG archer with tactics,anatomy,archery,resist legendary and rest on chiv and focus

Offline Bigglesworth

• Activity:
    0%
  • Bigglesworth has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 03:19:54 PM »
I been running the necro archer template myself lately and love it. Something about smacking them with a dismount-blood oath then seeing that AI hit makes them wanna boogie. Pain spike FTW

Funnest pvp archer build I ever messed with.

side not a buddy just started running a template that he has been owning with and deserves a look at.Its really gimped and has no way to heal but trust me hes been owning with it.

hiding
stealth
taming
lore           
archery
tactics
anatomy

Stealth up in front of pet, reveal dismount, ALL KILL hide, reveal AI=goner
Been getting tons of grief from it lmao.They been calling him "gimp" but w/e works right?

Offline wexone

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • wexone has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 07:14:23 PM »
I just love to pvp with this archer one of the greatest templates ever and i want to sharr it with you

Not the best dueling template of course but damn good field template....just loved it and still do....

120 Archery
120 SS
105 Necro
110 Anatomy
90 Tactics
70 Med

With Faction Gear it runs real well of course.....RBC/Stormgrips/Primer/Spirit of Totem/Fey Leggs/Ring of Vile/ Crimnson/ I Enjoyed Voice of Fallen King for HPR/ cause I had great Sleeves with HPR and Bracelet with heavy DCI...

I run a similar template too. Resisting Spells would be more good instead of meditation.

Offline gen2000

• Activity:
    0%
  • gen2000 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 07:18:02 PM »

120 Archery
120 SS
105 Necro
110 Anatomy
90 Tactics
70 Med

I run a similar template too. Resisting Spells would be more good instead of meditation.

70 resist is useless..

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 12:18:29 AM »
Aye, Good template. Been wanting to build one of those for forever. Personally if I had to go 2 casting for the spells I'd just slap Chivalry On there Too.

(Obviously your karma would suck and heals wouldn't do much, but they can save your ass when they need to)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: