Poll

Which weapon skill to use for a farming whammy?

Swords
13 (68.4%)
Fencing
0 (0%)
Macing
6 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Whammy Weapon  (Read 8065 times)

Offline gen2000

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gen2000 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Whammy Weapon
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2009, 03:26:15 PM »
Did they change it so remove Curse removes Bload oath again?

I thought remove curse always removed blood oath..

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2009, 03:29:26 PM »
I remember a time when I used to run the army in doom, and added in code to have a character cast remove curse and target whoever I chose too, and I SPECIFICALLY Remember it never taking off bload oath. Was the only reason I didn't farm doom. Mind you now I could easily go down there and just WRECK It bload oath or not, but I'm 100% Sure remove Curse did Not Remove Bload Oath At one Point and Time.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Scrripty

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2009, 03:44:26 PM »
I remember a time when I used to run the army in doom, and added in code to have a character cast remove curse and target whoever I chose too, and I SPECIFICALLY Remember it never taking off bload oath. Was the only reason I didn't farm doom. Mind you now I could easily go down there and just WRECK It bload oath or not, but I'm 100% Sure remove Curse did Not Remove Bload Oath At one Point and Time.

It didn't, that was a fairly recent change.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2009, 03:56:26 PM »
OMG Totally adding that back into the army!!! BOOYAH!!!!!! I was SOOO pissed when they added Bload oath to the DF but didn't give you any way to remove it... was just infuriating.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline gooners

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gooners has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2010, 12:05:14 AM »
I would definatley go with mace, i have tried mace, fencing and swords and without doubt for me mace wins everytime, the only weapon you need is the winds edge and you can do DH and alot of other things with it too.
Hope this helps  ;D

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2010, 01:16:00 AM »
I would definatley go with mace, i have tried mace, fencing and swords and without doubt for me mace wins everytime, the only weapon you need is the winds edge and you can do DH and alot of other things with it too.
Hope this helps  ;D

Good info, thanks. Please check over the site rules and post your introduction so we can get rid of that "Restricted" under your name.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2010, 01:20:55 AM »
If your making a spawner Cerv, go with swords, you already got soul seekers all setup and 100 cold hurts everything more than physical.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Tags: