Author Topic: Help building a Template to Solo the Fire Dungeon spawn start to finish. (1 acc)  (Read 4876 times)

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile

I was thinking about building a character specifically to try Farming the Fire dungeon Imp spawn.  Sash's & Glad. Collar could easily make it VERY worth doing.    If anyone knows a good way to pull this off with a Single character & you don't mind sharing...

IDEAS so far..

Necro mage.. but then killing the champ could take forever....

Whirlwind Bushido character, but not sure if you can Do Semidar with a Melee weapon & not get pwned.. (even as a female)

Anyone got something that works?

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Whammy and Demon Slayer Radiant Scim.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
*female* Whammy and demon slaying radiant scimitar.

8)

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
MY toon is male and solo it all the time.  Must be wraith form.  Notice female wraiths sound like guys?  ;)
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
What Coragin said
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
Ok.. sounds pretty good.  What do people use for the Champ killing part?  Leafblades for Feint (if your Whammy is Bushido) or AI weapons or what?  Has anyone tried that "stealable" balm I think that cuts down on life leech?    How long start to finish we talking etc.. heh..   I'll put together the way I would do it and see what people think.

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
I would def honor, then keep counter attack up at all times and confidence when needed and whack away.  Haven't tried it yet but plan on doing it soon.  Seems to work on miasmo fine.  EoO and curse wep up at all times for the life leach part.  oh LS too.  in wraith form for the mana leach.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline gooners

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gooners has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
I have made a necro peacer which is good for that spawn you would just need to have your other char there for semidar when she spawns other than that i would go for Whammy but take it easy as the spawn is a bitch, carry orange petals as well and cure pots and heal pots plenty of pig iron for the life leeching with curse weap. What shard you run on, if you on Europa i would be happy to do it with you, i know you said solo but its always fun to have another sometimes. Make sure you have plenty of sacrifice as well for self ressurection for when the inevitable happens.  :o
Hope this helps a little :P

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
As a whammy you do not need petals or cure pots.  You heal through it with CW
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline gooners

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gooners has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Yeah but somtimes its better to be safe that sorry, nothing worse than standing there swinging and not hitting anything, just a suggestion. :P

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
I double account it myself, for the spawn and Semidar I have a necro/tamer with a Greater.  Once Semidar pops I throw the greater on her with the necro heal spamming it and pull out a second disco char to disco Semidar, she goes down pretty quickly.

Tags: