Author Topic: Just looking for the bar  (Read 2967 times)

Offline xeticTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • xetic has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Just looking for the bar
« on: November 25, 2012, 10:28:52 PM »
Buddy of mine told me it was happy hour but I can't seem to find the bar and I need more vodka. If you could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Not really a fan of this whole intro procedure thing, only even considered it after getting intoxicated. Anyway, I'm xetic and I code. Been playing UO for about 14 years now and have tried pretty much everything in game. I haven't really played much since EA added the check for player frozen before casting a few years ago since it ruined my mage timing, but I do occasionally login and check out the new stuff. I heard about the runic reforging and insane items that can be crafted and figured I'd check it out. Which brought me here looking for more active scripting boards.

I wrote a handy lil script I didn't find anywhere else, maybe you will like it too. I even tried to make it user friendly! It's an Automated Runic Reforging script for OpenEUO: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=10601.0

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:43:13 PM by xetic »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Just looking for the bar
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 10:16:21 AM »
Welcome to scriptuo... you  are now unrestricted.   We wish we didn't need to ask for an intro.. but it helps weed out some of the mass of giveme people that will never post a thing.  I note it did take you awhile to actually write an intro .. registered 4/11, was that when they added charstatus= A ... forzen while casting,  better late than never they say :)

Anyways welcome and you can now post your script as an attachment.  Look forward to seeing your work
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 10:20:21 AM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 10:52:55 AM »
Welcome!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 11:24:38 AM »
Gimlet has this size fetish.  Ignore him.

Welcome!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 06:57:28 PM »
welcome.. i see you made fast work to contribute too.  Thx for sharing and welcome to the site.

Offline xeticTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • xetic has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 08:21:06 PM »
[...]
I note it did take you awhile to actually write an intro .. registered 4/11, was that when they added charstatus= A ... forzen while casting
[...]

Naw, they added that much longer ago. I registered then because of the mag house lotto. I had wrote my own script for it and was running it on several servers with many accounts and noticed another scripter as well dismounting at the stones. When I looked around I found a script posted here to do it and was thinking it may have been the one with the dismount issue so posted a little note so the author could look into it.

Edit: Was actually your script: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=7372.0

welcome.. i see you made fast work to contribute too.  Thx for sharing and welcome to the site.

Thanks. Had a friend ask me for a simple script to remove some of the tedious process of reforging. After actually learning about the reforging system and trying it out, the simple script idea snowballed and out came something more full featured. Since I already had to clean it up for him, it ended up being something contribution worthy after skimming through SUO for the first time since I registered, I decided to share it here.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 08:23:34 PM by xetic »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 10:12:45 PM »
Their must have been a third and probably more .. lotto scripts.. Mine  never had a dismount issue (at least as far as i know LOL)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: