Author Topic: The Love Guru  (Read 9643 times)

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
The Love Guru
« on: July 08, 2008, 12:27:42 PM »
Calling all Mike Meyers fans!!!  If you are a fan of his you will definately enjoy this movie.  Though it is querky it is still worth the watch.  In placement of all his movies this one is better than Austin Powers and a just a little below So I Married and Axe Murderer.  It has great humor and it is just a movie to go out to see to have fun.  The plot is solid.

In placement of other movies i rate it just below The 40 Year Old Virgin, but something i would still buy when out on DVD.

The story is pretty simple. A #2 Rate Love Guru is wanting to be the #1. He gets an assignment who could make this possible.  A Canadian Hockey Player at a lost for game because of a broken heart. They need him for the Stanley Cup.  So they hire this Guru to bring back the player they need.  From there the comedic lines never end and watch the trial and tribulation he goes through as a love guru who wants to be loved himself.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: