Author Topic: Freeshard Login  (Read 10797 times)

Offline BlacklistedTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Blacklisted has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Freeshard Login
« on: May 17, 2014, 06:41:11 PM »
Hi guys Ive started playing UO again on a freeshard and ive been wanting to write some C# scripts.
However I am unable to login to the shard using Stealth, I keep getting the incorrect login message.
the freeshard uses UOSteam to connect and easyuo wont work on the shard either.

would anyone be so kind as to try and login using steam so I can check if its me thats doing something wrong in configuring the stealth client

thanks

uo.dysentria.com port 5003

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Freeshard Login
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 11:11:21 AM »
I believe there are still problems with the latest version of Stealth and the .NET wrapper.  Crome might have some more insight on that.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 11:15:34 AM »
Hi guys Ive started playing UO again on a freeshard and ive been wanting to write some C# scripts.
However I am unable to login to the shard using Stealth, I keep getting the incorrect login message.
the freeshard uses UOSteam to connect and easyuo wont work on the shard either.

would anyone be so kind as to try and login using steam so I can check if its me thats doing something wrong in configuring the stealth client

thanks

uo.dysentria.com port 5003

PM me an Account to test it out so we can check if there is something special to handle. Normaly it should be enough enabling Razor Support on Shard Profile.
About C# : Lately we had almost no activity due the fact the main developers are from ukraine, there may be a patch soon since the individual situation is now not longer as it were before.
So there will be further progress soon. Orich almost disapeared as our Dev for C# API and we have to correct a few things on API, before it make sense updating it.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 12:12:44 PM »
Ah that is indeed sad news I hope all is well soon in the Ukraine.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 10:30:46 AM »
Ah that is indeed sad news I hope all is well soon in the Ukraine.

So i checked this shard a bit out ( not finished yet ). They have a custom client with own Patchversions.Suprising :o :o

We will investigate this further more

Note : LoginAdress is uo2.dysentria.com instead of uo.dysentria.com . You need to click encrypted Client. Whats left? It shows me unknown user so i need to analyse more:)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 10:35:02 AM by Crome969 »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 11:52:50 AM »
The custom patch versions were giving me dram with getting EasyUO to work with it, I tried using a hex editor to change versions no but no luck there either

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 11:09:10 PM »
The custom patch versions were giving me dram with getting EasyUO to work with it, I tried using a hex editor to change versions no but no luck there either

Yes because Easyuo have no Idea wich offsets to take. I downloaded that custom client yesterday and made myself an account. Forwarding this to Vizit0r maybe he have an Idea.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 03:30:19 PM »
Ive been playing around with UOSteam that the client uses to connect trying to get some skills up, unfortunatly the gump ids seem to change each time a gump is opened so unable to click the gump option. 

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2014, 11:29:51 PM »
Ive been playing around with UOSteam that the client uses to connect trying to get some skills up, unfortunatly the gump ids seem to change each time a gump is opened so unable to click the gump option. 

You must differ between the Type and Serial. The Type is static for same gumps, Serial differs on instance. I wish we could know wich client version is required for your shard in order to check if packets are right for those version

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2014, 02:03:55 AM »
I used XN Resource Editor on the the Dysentira.exe file. It shows the client version as 7.0.32.3 I tried changing these to 7.0.34.23 to see if easyuo would maybe recognize the client but with the vesrion changed the client does not start.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2014, 02:38:42 AM »
I were able to login, but my character got directly disconnected.
Login : uo2.dysentria.com
Port  : 5003
Encrypted Client : Yes
Client Version : 7.0.32.3
Negotiate Razor Feature : Unknown ( same Result if Enabled or disabled ).

It looks like Server sends some Packets and because of no Reply, kicks the User.
==> Under Research <===

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2014, 07:44:31 AM »
Same happens on my end when I try to connect using razor, would you how to find a particluar gump type? the UOSteam seems to be only showing the gump serial and as thats changing any script I write cant find the gump

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2014, 09:24:29 AM »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2014, 01:13:38 PM »
I would much rather use stealth also on this shard :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2014, 08:39:12 AM »
I too am able to connect to the server now without having to use UOSteam but also get disconnected after a few seconds, I have been using UOSpy to try and see whats being sent to their version of UOSteam. this has been unsuccessful so far tho.

Tags: