Author Topic: Freeshard Login  (Read 10795 times)

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Freeshard Login
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2014, 09:00:37 AM »
I too am able to connect to the server now without having to use UOSteam but also get disconnected after a few seconds, I have been using UOSpy to try and see whats being sent to their version of UOSteam. this has been unsuccessful so far tho.
You can log Packets via Stealth. Check for a File in your Stealth Folder named by your Accountprofile. It logs the packets. We use this for packet sniffing\identifying.

Offline BlacklistedTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Blacklisted has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2014, 09:43:08 AM »
ah yes ty, yep looks like some sort of verification is sent  >:(

Offline BlacklistedTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Blacklisted has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2014, 12:38:43 AM »
Hmmm further to add, if I connect without either UOSteam or Stealth and I connect normally without any 3rd party programs I do remain connected, seems their custom client is able to detect what 3rd party programs are running.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2014, 06:08:14 AM »
Hmmm further to add, if I connect without either UOSteam or Stealth and I connect normally without any 3rd party programs I do remain connected, seems their custom client is able to detect what 3rd party programs are running.
I dont think so, but cant say enough yet.. Stealth works on EA, on Shards with custom encryption keys ( wich Vizit0r implemented to connect there) we are trying to be stealthy whenever we can :) I think they inject some Packets from Server wich only the Custom Client and their Modification of UOSteam knows. once we found out wich they are we can emulate those.

Tags: