Author Topic: Working Taming Script?  (Read 13289 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Working Taming Script?
« on: August 03, 2014, 09:15:19 PM »
I have been using MD's Jhelom Trainer (awesome script if you are ATK) but I am in the  mid 50's and am not gaining anything right now. I am on Sonoma and do not have jewelry to bump me up enough to attempt bulls. Does anyone know of any other working taming scripts that will allow me to continue? I am at 55.1 currently. Thanks!

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Working Taming Script?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 10:50:10 PM »
Put jewelry on to get to ~80 taming. Goto Ice Isle and tame wolves, you can go from 50 to near GM pretty fast.

I don't trust automation for things like this, too slow and too risky. You can easily throw together a simple script to prompt tame, set #ltargetid to %whatever and then control %whatever to rename/release set to hotkeys. 1 small assist script to do in a couple hours what will more than likely take a script days to do.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 08:30:52 PM »
Hello Crisis
I had been using Uncle Dave's Tamer Plus for years and I like it.  https://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=51817#51817

Had to make those mod to getting to work.
; 754 spell to kill
;  line 570  add all follw me  and wait 10
;line 588 : Modified 9 March 2011  if #contsize = 118_204     *** was  118_186
;  line 592 :     set %yy #contposy + 185  *** was  + 165

What I do is raise Magery and Eval int to GM so I can kill pet
start 50 taming with 50 Imbuing u can add skill point u need and build a LRC suit.

go to Ice island to tame  polar bear until 60 -62
get jewelry to get to 85 ( are close to)
go to Jehlom pet to tame Bull until GM.
I also carry a butcher cleaver and get gather up to 140k of hide.

Any question just let me know. 

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 07:05:59 PM »
I have a taming script that will take you from 0 -120...  just needs a rune book of creatures... I thinks it public and in my script library.  Take a look.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 07:44:41 AM »
I have a taming script that will take you from 0 -120...  just needs a rune book of creatures... I thinks it public and in my script library.  Take a look.

I really appreciate your offer but I didn't see one in your library so it is most likely not available to me.

Hello Crisis
I had been using Uncle Dave's Tamer Plus for years and I like it.  https://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=51817#51817

Any question just let me know. 

I will look into that one and see if those changes get it to work for me.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 01:30:48 PM »

At the moment this script is in your private scripts

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 02:07:52 PM »

Ow well .. i tried lol .
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 02:51:53 PM »

Ow well .. i tried lol .

Naughty tease, EN.

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2014, 01:10:23 PM »
I used OMG's recently. It worked for me.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2014, 01:06:16 PM »

Ow well .. i tried lol .

Perhaps i should move it...  but does it still work has anyone of the elites used it recently.

Naughty tease, EN.

Offline Fishyface

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Fishyface has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2014, 09:28:53 PM »
The one i use currently is is jawetzel's tamer, it will use the jhelom bull pens to constantly tame and kill bulls for gains. Just need taming jewels to get to 80 and start taming. 

The only down side to this script is people really try to mess with you sometimes especially when they want the spot so be careful!

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36914&start=45

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2014, 01:23:02 PM »
The one i use currently is is jawetzel's tamer, it will use the jhelom bull pens to constantly tame and kill bulls for gains. Just need taming jewels to get to 80 and start taming. 

The only down side to this script is people really try to mess with you sometimes especially when they want the spot so be careful!

That's pretty much the same as MD's Jhelom Trainer. The problem is that people use Jhelom Farms for leather gathering and parry gains so I cannot always train there. I am currenyly using Uncle Dave's Tamer with the changes that Ghost posted. Thanks Ghost! It can be a pain at times but it has been helpful. I was trying to see what was out there. I am doing some shard hopping and working up characters on other shards that are pretty much free to start gains that can then fairly easily start bringing in an income to get gear and scrolls and what not.  ;D

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2014, 03:54:51 PM »
I used Maddogs jhelom pen trainer a long time ago. People often check the pens so semi-attending is recommended. I had people pulling all sorts of stunts on me so beware of griefers. I remember doing a lot of cu sidhes at the end by hand for about a month. Earned a ton of money with it back in those days.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2014, 03:57:21 PM »
I have a taming script that will take you from 0 -120...  just needs a rune book of creatures... I thinks it public and in my script library.  Take a look.

Ow well .. i tried lol .

Perhaps i should move it...  but does it still work has anyone of the elites used it recently.

Naughty tease, EN.

I think I might not have access to the vault :(
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 04:01:00 PM by Pearls »
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2014, 04:28:42 PM »

That's pretty much the same as MD's Jhelom Trainer. The problem is that people use Jhelom Farms for leather gathering and parry gains so I cannot always train there. I am currenyly using Uncle Dave's Tamer with the changes that Ghost posted. Thanks Ghost! It can be a pain at times but it has been helpful. I was trying to see what was out there. I am doing some shard hopping and working up characters on other shards that are pretty much free to start gains that can then fairly easily start bringing in an income to get gear and scrolls and what not.  ;D

If you'd ever get on ICQ you would have a message giving you a script ;)
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: