Author Topic: May I introduce myself ?  (Read 1502 times)

Offline leopardoneTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • leopardone has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
May I introduce myself ?
« on: February 16, 2017, 05:58:26 PM »
Good day and well met,ladies and gentlemen,

I'm 'Leopardone' and I'm 39 years old...and the tide carry me here on this beach...hope i ll find a good tribe instead cannibal i met in last island...lol  ;D

I was first time in Ultima world in the far 1986 playin arcade game in my old 80486 pc .Just loved ultima then i got  I got my own account at UO in 2009 starting in Siege server OSI then moved beetween the cities of Europa and the forests on Drachenfels , before sail for the sea . Lol i loved pre aof game on osi..tons of plates burnt on that city walkstone, only Felucca and his three brigand...Panis(ME) , Bovet and Sisifo ( my other great companion real friend)... we play in lan at our home.. I was born in Trinsic, I used to sail for days with a piece of wood folks call boat chopped from trees around home, returnin back in town with fresh fishes and selling them to the tavern for a room.

Me and the company buyed a little house on front of our favourite beach , then Sisifo build a little dock for pull the "Wood".

We played in the free time, beetween an exam and our girls hate UO,cause they tell we are too inside that game when we are togheter,so we play usually by night . I dont count how many time i closed brutally my laptop or uo .

In this last year i was off for private business,but we continued to keep alive accounts so we not loose notin (house items,etc..) , then now i'm back for new adventures with my old company of two others ruddy buddy :).

While i take a look for a good comunity expert in UO , so i just here . :)

Im not so good in scripting..but i know how modify some for my personal use.I just made some easy script for loot or smelt but with this so many changes my old script archive doesnt work so better i watchin..so need a good refreshment about this,and i watching this forum is really a good guide for restartin my passion (UO)

I like made characters , now in this age i would expertise in crafting and BOD working...

Well , i m glad to be here , hope you glad im here...sorry for my poor english, i did the best..i m not english lang native.

...So ! Thanks for listening me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: May I introduce myself ?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 06:27:30 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • REEFHAWK has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: May I introduce myself ?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 05:14:19 AM »
Welcome.  Sounds like you really enjoy UO.  On this Site, the people are extremely friendly and always very helpful.  Good luck in your travels.

Tags: Leopardone