Author Topic: The end is a new beginning.  (Read 19030 times)

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
Re: The end is a new beginning.
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2017, 10:40:56 AM »
I just started playing UO again....had surgery on Oct 13 and a week later got pneumonia and ended up in hospital again so have been recovering since and thought today I feel a little better I should stop by SCRIPTUO and what do I see ! ! ! TM retiring WOW..........Congrats to Tidus.    TM I want to thank you for letting me join SCRIPTUO and for all the help you have given me in the past, I certainly will miss you.  I hope you will still pop in and say HI to all of us die hards.. Tidus you have some big shoes to fill, but I have confidence you can do it :) .I do have to say when I fist started reading about the end is a new beginning my heart sank till I kept on reading then I was uplifted, but have mixed feeling, sad to see TM leave us but Happy Tidus will take over.   Long live SCRIPTUO............Love ya all Kandie

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2017, 08:51:40 PM »
So we're going to be making the transition to the new site location tomorrow.  So I'll be putting the site in maintenance mode.  Things will be a little weird for about 24 hours.  You might see the old site, or the new site.  You'll know you're at the old site because the shoutbox label shows "Old site version".  Hopefully that'll change once things smooth out. 

See ya over at the new location.  Tidus has the party decorations up and waiting.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2017, 03:04:05 PM »
Looks like we've completed the site transfer.  Tidus was busy making it ready and it looks like the move went pretty smoothly.

The host Tidus has is wicked-fast, so hopefully you'll notice an incremental increase in speed vs. the old place.

I'll stick around for a little bit to make sure the transition sticks well and that the error log remains tamed.

Have a happy Thanksgiving otherwise!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2017, 09:12:53 AM »
Its a sad day to see you leaving. Thank you for everything you have done over the years.  You will be missed my friend!
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Tags: