Author Topic: Heartwood Quester  (Read 2814 times)

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
Heartwood Quester
« on: September 11, 2021, 05:19:08 PM »
I know I ran this along time ago, but my memory isn't what it use to be, so my question is this......I want the recipe for Scrappers Compendium but can't remember what NPC I go to or what quest it is to accept for recipe....Anyone out there remember it?     TIA, Kandie

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Heartwood Quester
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 03:09:55 AM »
The quest is called "Reptilian Dentist" and is from the 'trinket weaver' npcs.
You will satisfy the quest with something you get from killing Coil (a snake either in the entrance swamp to Melisande or in the Stygian Abyss among the snakes where you get the eggs for Medusa).
It is not a common reward from the quest, so you will need to do it a bunch of times.
The easiest way is to go farm say 50 of the items from Coil, then bring those to Heartwood to fulfill the quest.
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Heartwood Quester
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 07:13:50 AM »
I forget about all the different things to do in UO.  It's been such a long time since I've played seriously.  Once I get my long list of retro computers restored, I might jump back in and give it a go.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: