Author Topic: Still playing UO :)  (Read 809 times)

Offline 244kal45Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • 244kal45 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Still playing UO :)
« on: October 23, 2021, 11:13:24 PM »
Hi my name is Can. I am new to this  site and just want to say hi. and see want server ever one plays on.  :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Still playing UO :)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 04:48:29 AM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughtful introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!
Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the stickied examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in English.)

A little bit of reading would go a long way. I was hoping that you would notice that I put "good introduction" in my response to you in the other thread and you would go to the introduction section and look at the stickied threads in which you would find examples of good introductions and then this thread as well. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0

I suggest reading that thread and then adding to your introduction.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 05:13:56 PM by Crisis »

Tags: