Author Topic: Overload Beetle in house. (Still need to check if this still works)  (Read 6972 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
askchopper.com is gone now :(

But, its saved on the way back machine.

And after a hard drive failure I lost a lot of data, most of my UO related txt files detailing bugs was wiped, so that sucks.  But, I really needed to remember how to overload the beetle for heartwood quests.  So, after googling and finding nothing in search results, I remembered the way back machine.  And sure enough after a bit of searching, I found it.  Here it is, I still need to test if it works still, it likely does.

Here you go:

First be in your house or a house you are co-owned to
Next secure a bag on the ground
Place an empty bag inside of it
In the empty bag place as much wood as you want
You will need two people to do this (or double client)
Get a beetle on one character and friend the second character to it
Release the secure bag on the ground
Have the second character open the beetle
then have the second character lift and hold the bag inside the now unsecure bag and hold that bag in the air
have the owner of the beetle place the unsecure bag on the beetle
then the character hold the bag with the wood in the air drops the bag in the bag on the beetle.

Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline Ali

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Ali has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Overload Beetle in house. (Still need to check if this still works)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2022, 07:46:37 PM »
I was a bit surprised to find that this bug actually does still work, although with a minor tweak on the last step.

Follow the steps described, but instead of dropping the full bag in the bag on the beetle, drop the full bag on the same tile your character is standing on. It's an invalid spot to drop something, so the bag will instead go to where it originally was, inside the first bag.

Neat!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Overload Beetle in house. (Still need to check if this still works)
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2022, 07:50:11 AM »
Now that the cat is out of the bag :)   No need  for the bag,  just drop the  items right in the beetlepack, 

Tags: