Author Topic: XIIxOveR's Poisoning Trainer  (Read 35686 times)

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: XIIxOveR's Poisoning Trainer
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2011, 07:49:32 PM »
+1
It is not recognizing Greater poison...only thing to report. Hide sub routine works perfect.

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2011, 08:36:57 PM »
+1
It is not recognizing Greater poison...only thing to report. Hide sub routine works perfect.
Damn, ok I'll start looking at it but I didn't change anything that should impact Greater Poison pots specifically. I guess I can try training up another poisoner, let me see what I've got for pots on Sonoma. Also, are you failing with version 2.0 but working fine with 1.04?

Thanks for the feedback Snake!

X
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 08:49:14 PM by 12TimesOver »
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2011, 04:22:46 AM »
+1
i will try it on sunday and put a feedback =p

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2011, 04:39:04 AM »
+1
It's odd in that I found it wasn't finding the G pots either after I changed the skill down to 64 cause I was out of normal but had 3.5K of the G.  It failed over and over so I ate some pinks to get to 70.7 and it worked with G pots....still gains seemed so few a far between but that is a issue with the skill and the timers not the script.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2011, 05:01:00 AM »
+1

[/quote]
Damn, ok I'll start looking at it but I didn't change anything that should impact Greater Poison pots specifically. I guess I can try training up another poisoner, let me see what I've got for pots on Sonoma. Also, are you failing with version 2.0 but working fine with 1.04?

Thanks for the feedback Snake!

X
[/quote]

The 1.04 works fine, it is only with the 2.0 that the GP issue arises

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2011, 01:10:30 PM »
+1
Used previous version to get it to recognize GP.  Now I'm done with GP and I can't seem to get it to recognize DP...either version.  Might just need a restart, but I'm in the middle of scripting something else, too.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2011, 02:12:43 PM »
+1
Used previous version to get it to recognize GP.  Now I'm done with GP and I can't seem to get it to recognize DP...either version.  Might just need a restart, but I'm in the middle of scripting something else, too.
Very odd. I'm in the middle of over-hauling it. Not sure why something that was working flawlessly for so long would suddenly have so many issues. I'll try to get it tested tonight.

X

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2011, 03:11:23 PM »
+1
Restarted.  Working again.

Offline jesterboo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jesterboo has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2011, 11:59:54 PM »
+1
great script, gm poison in 2 days. still haven't been able to really use my nox, SW, mage yet though. hopefully this coming weekend

Offline 8 Ball

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • 8 Ball has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2011, 03:42:54 AM »
+1
It worked fine up to 57 on lesser/normal poison, but when I stopped the script to change clients it stopped recognising the normal poison potions (v2.0). Just restarted in previous version and it works fine now though. :)

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2011, 06:21:59 AM »
+1
It worked fine up to 57 on lesser/normal poison, but when I stopped the script to change clients it stopped recognising the normal poison potions (v2.0). Just restarted in previous version and it works fine now though. :)
Thanks 8-ball, I still haven't had a chance to try the new version so I'll start playing with it tonight. The only shards I need to train poisoning on are shards where I have no money or Alchemist LOL.

I'll get an update posted but I'm glad the older version still did the trick.

X

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2011, 10:03:06 AM »
+1
 I'll need to work poisoning for an upcoming character. Is 80.1 (if i remember right) the way to go or is there any reason to go to gm?

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2011, 04:32:32 AM »
+1
Okie, script updated to 3.0 Beta. Release notes are in the first topic but this is basically a total rewrite and includes Hiding, RoT, and some other tweaks. If you decide to give it a whirl, please let me know if you have issues and I'll try to fix them quickly. I have not had a chance to test this yet but will as soon as I can.

Thanks.

XII

Offline 8 Ball

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • 8 Ball has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2011, 12:40:40 PM »
+1
I'll give it a try :) Up to 94 now using a combination of the previous scripts, they've worked really well apart from the one issue with pots not being found. Thanks :D

Well, seems v3 still suffers from the same issue :( When I start it up I get this message - You have poison potions in your secure but not the right type. Check the skill chart, restock the correct potion type, and resume. Script Pausing! - despite having all 4 poison potion types in my secure. Also no menu pops up, so theres no way to resume the script. Tried restarting client, restarting EasyUO and still the same result :(
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 12:47:46 PM by 8 Ball »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2011, 02:41:48 AM »
+1
I'll give it a try :) Up to 94 now using a combination of the previous scripts, they've worked really well apart from the one issue with pots not being found. Thanks :D

Well, seems v3 still suffers from the same issue :( When I start it up I get this message - You have poison potions in your secure but not the right type. Check the skill chart, restock the correct potion type, and resume. Script Pausing! - despite having all 4 poison potion types in my secure. Also no menu pops up, so theres no way to resume the script. Tried restarting client, restarting EasyUO and still the same result :(
LOL well that doesn't make for a very good script! ;) Ok, thanks for testing, I have just not been able to get in game for days. I'll take a look.

Ok, menu issue fixed; looking at the finding poison potions issue now. Can you tell me what your poisoning skill is?

X
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:49:21 AM by 12TimesOver »

Tags: