Author Topic: No Leather Tailor Trainer (uses Gargish Cloth Armor to 120)  (Read 60251 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
This is a tailor trainer that I put together six months or so ago and forgot to post up.  There are actually two scripts you need to run side by side.  The Cutter Upper can be run in a separate window, there are no global variables. I recommend starting the cutter first, but it probably doesn't matter what order you start the scripts.  Just don't wait too long after starting the main script to start the cutter.

Script has been tested on weaver bought cloth, cut from bolts into whatever the square piles are.  Try not to feed it different colored stuff and don't leave reward cloth in your secure as it doesn't have settings to differentiate cloth types.  

I have not run this in a while. Please let me know if you run into any issues.

*Update 8/23/2010*
I updated the item progression to correct gump clicks on oil cloth thrown off by the addition of some gargoyle items.

*Update 12/05/2014*
I fixed a mistake where I had hard-coded the ID for my secure in the max weight, and increased the wait times from one twentieth of a second to half a second. I think most people never hit max weight, so it was a rare issue, but probably a show stopper. I am looking at replacing the cutter with a routine to use a recycle bag. Will post that up if I decide to put that in.

-P

There are 4 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Cutter Upper.txt
Tailor Trainer .15.txt
Tailor Trainer with ROT .10.txt
Tailor Trainer.txt
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 11:20:15 AM by Paulonius »
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: No Leather Tailor Trainer (uses Gargish Cloth Armor to 120)
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 08:56:55 AM »
Tailoring 100 to 120.

Roughly 35k cloth. No hangups Paul.

Thank you!

Offline powerpig

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • powerpig has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 04:00:00 PM »
This wants to create Gargish Half Aprons instead of oil cloth.
I'm assuming they changed the menu around. (I can mess with it and fix it if you want, but it currently isn't functioning the way it should)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 04:48:23 PM »
This wants to create Gargish Half Aprons instead of oil cloth.
I'm assuming they changed the menu around. (I can mess with it and fix it if you want, but it currently isn't functioning the way it should)
Why shouldn't it make Gargish Aprons?
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline powerpig

• Activity:
    0%
  • powerpig has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 04:58:07 PM »
The program itself is set to make oil cloth when less than 920 skill (says in the code), but when you're in that skill range, it makes gargish half aprons instead of the oil cloth

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 07:15:40 AM »
Nice catch, its because they added some garg items and I was not aware that it affected the script.  I will take a look and update it.

Oil cloth are very efficient, so I prefer that it make them as long as it can still gain skill.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 07:20:52 AM »
The program itself is set to make oil cloth when less than 920 skill (says in the code), but when you're in that skill range, it makes gargish half aprons instead of the oil cloth
Ah gotcha. Yeah I usually take oil cloths to 109.2 with a 120 scroll eaten, I didn't catch that's what you meant.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 07:02:40 PM »
I must say, I chuckled at 'cutter upper.'

Offline captain1989

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • captain1989 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 02:26:33 PM »
I hope this gets fixed.
However, the cutter upper still works if you just make the max by clicking your sewing kit.
What I do is I leave the cutter upper running, select oil cloth from the list, make max, and for every one that is made, it immediately cuts it.
So if you fix the code, I recommend having it make max instead of making just 1.  =]

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 05:45:29 PM »
The problem with making max is that you can't check the skill in sequence and you end up making extra stuff.  I am redirecting my efforts to translating all of my scripts into LUA for OEUO.  This script will not be maintained in UOX pending the termination of that project in the near future.

-Mario Andretti

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2010, 08:02:45 AM »
Nice script .. but i started from zero skills... so made a small addition.. as flower garlands can only be made from 10+ skill (heres the added code ) I also added the cutting function to the main script.. and other tweaks...

Code: [Select]
If #Skill < 100          ; Scull Cap  10 Skill 2 Cloth
   {
   gosub ItemZero
   gosub SetCraftGump
   Return
   }

sub ItemZero        ; Skull Cap
    Set %Threshhold 100
    Set %CurrentToolType %Sewingkit
    Set !CurrentTailorTrainingItemType %ItemZero ; CZH
    Set %CurrentResourceCnt 3
    Set %CurrentResource %Cloth
    Set %XClick1 30
    Set %YClick1 110
    Set %XClick2 230
    Set %YClick2 70
    Set %XClick3 1
    Set %YClick3 1
Return

set %ItemZero CZH
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 08:34:44 AM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline dante1337

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dante1337 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2010, 05:06:21 AM »
works fine but i dont think i have the skill tracking thing set up properly because it starts making fancy dresses or floppy hats for no reason and the cutter doesnt cut them up. Any advice on how to correct this ?

Post Merge: November 22, 2010, 06:20:48 PM
Ok so i figured out my problem. sort of. It says on the to do list make a skill tracking menu. How do i do that ? please help. thanks
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 06:20:48 PM by dante1337 »

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 10:57:52 AM »
I am no longer supporting this script in EUO pending conversion to OEUO.

-Mario Andretti

Scrripty

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2011, 06:12:17 PM »
Just used this to 120 a tailor in 3/4ths of a day.  Thanks Paul.  Great script. :)

Offline pashadiv

• Activity:
    0%
  • pashadiv has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 02:21:10 AM »
Excellent!  ;D Cutter Upper FTW!

Tags: