Author Topic: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0  (Read 155697 times)

Offline Nuscheltier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Nuscheltier has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0
« Reply #510 on: December 22, 2020, 12:53:37 AM »
Hi,

Thank you for this nice script, it runs really smoothly!

I noticed that you have prospectortool type in the code, but as far as I can see it is not supported though? Or am I wrong here?

Best, N

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +319
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 31, 2021, 10:35:54 AM »
Hi,

I noticed that you have prospectortool type in the code, but as far as I can see it is not supported though? Or am I wrong here?

Best, N
Sorry to miss this Nuscheltier, been a while since I've been active - just getting back into the swing of things again.

That was added for future support, I haven't actually released 4.0 yet but it will be supported then.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline altiric

• Activity:
    0%
  • altiric has no influence.
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 13, 2021, 09:53:44 PM »
Utterly loved the concept of this script! Ended up hacking and slashing around your subs and turned it into a rail based system with fire beetle support. The beauty of it is i can add a new rail, then your script scans all the possible spots on the first run and every run after is quick and seamless. I also had an idea to better merge the recalling with rails so you can recall to a spot, run a full rail, then move on to the next one. With the current setup, i smelt as i go along, and only return home for a dropoff once i get near maxweight in raw ingots. Noticed a few things turned off with tile checking that are beyond my skills, was just wondering if this was an euo issue of something still being worked on, or never got finished.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 14, 2021, 03:05:33 AM »
Utterly loved the concept of this script! Ended up hacking and slashing around your subs and turned it into a rail based system with fire beetle support. The beauty of it is i can add a new rail, then your script scans all the possible spots on the first run and every run after is quick and seamless. I also had an idea to better merge the recalling with rails so you can recall to a spot, run a full rail, then move on to the next one. With the current setup, i smelt as i go along, and only return home for a dropoff once i get near maxweight in raw ingots. Noticed a few things turned off with tile checking that are beyond my skills, was just wondering if this was an euo issue of something still being worked on, or never got finished.
Nice! I thought about adding Fire Beetle but instead I just dropped out of existence for a long time :) I removed the tile checking because it really wasn't required based on the way the script works but I never fully deleted it from the script - I think the initial run speed could be improved if it checked the tile types first but that also means updating the list and last I knew there were tile issues in Ter Mur. There are still a few bugs related to ltargetkind in caves but nothing related to tile types.

With the Fire Beetle going, what are you getting for total ingots per hour or day? Also, do you have any issues with this locking up after running for a while?

X

Offline altiric

• Activity:
    0%
  • altiric has no influence.
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 14, 2021, 10:30:14 PM »
I actually live off grid out in the mountains and generate my own power, so leaving things running is not really an option. Only had it running a few hours at a time but its run flawlessly and without breaking. Ill check the numbers and get back to you with an ingot count next time i get the chance to run it for a bit. Also, the tile checking is not a huge issue. Only slows down the first run a touch but the time it saves having to find grids and mark each spot probably makes up for that and then some when making new rails!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: May 20, 2021, 05:06:11 AM »
Hmmm...that's a new one for me. I can't mess with it until later when I get home from work but I'll fire it up and see if I can reproduce.

X

Offline TrackStar

• Activity:
    4.6%
  • TrackStar has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 27, 2021, 07:02:09 AM »
Hi,

Best, N
Sorry to miss this Nuscheltier, been a while since I've been active - just getting back into the swing of things again.

That was added for future support, I haven't actually released 4.0 yet but it will be supported then.

X

Are you still planning on releasing 4.0?

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 27, 2021, 02:28:07 PM »
Sorry I'm not around as much as I used to be! Just pop in from time to time, usually when I'm getting the itch to play again and start fixing stuff I wrote LOL. I'd like to give a resounding "absolutely" on 4.0 but then I might disappear for another 6 months. On the other hand, I could say "no way" then have a new version at the end of the week.

XII

Offline TrackStar

• Activity:
    4.6%
  • TrackStar has no influence.
  • Respect: +1