Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > _C2_ Script Library

C2's Dungeon and Shore Fisherman Public Version

(1/12) > >>

_C2_:
C2's Dungeon and Shore Fisherman Public 1.1c

This script has been a private script of mine for some time now.  I actually made some tweaks to make it a easier set-up for public by not hard coding locations.  I feel like it is time to share it just like I shared the crabber.  There is a test script to play that will respond with the word valid or invalid.  Use this script to decide where to mark runes.  
   It will do both shore and dungeon fishing for you.  The tile scanning starts at one tile away and moves away up to four tiles away as it scans 360 degrees around you.  It will only fish one location out per rune.  The public version does not do multiple locations at each rune.
   It has an auto defend mode through magery but I cannot guarentee that it has all the monster ids needed.  It has a lot!  If you find one that is needed, please post the name of the monster and the id that it has.  Note that some monsters have multiple ids so check several in the spawn area.  That is feedback would be appreciated.  Auto defend mode will use super slayer books.  Do not carry any minor slayer books (ie air, fire & snow).  It does not and will not loot corpses.  I will not be adding that for the small amounts of gold it could scrounge up.
   This script allows you to set the big fish size that you wish to keep and should handle any big fish that fall to the ground.  I have really only set it up to handle the fish that I have come into contact with the most during past fishing sessions so the most common big fish are in there (Koi, fire, regular big, summer dragonfish, yellowtail...etc)
   I use an arming macro that places the item on the paperdoll.  It may or may not work for gargoyles.  I do not have a lot of time to fuss with that ATM.  If you have a gargoyle fisherman, I am sorry that this script may not work for you with slayerbooks.  I have not tested that out yet.  If this is the case, the alternative is to not put any superslayer books in your backpack.
   I hope that this makes your life easier as it has mine.  The set-up and directions are at the top of the script!  Please read the directions and suggestions carefully.  A common misunderstanding is how to use banking mode.  Banking mode requires you to get a third book with 16 banking runes (Only bank runes) and to name it banking.  Do not name fishing or dump books banking; these books are not for bank runes.  If you choose bank mode, it will ignore secure rune numbers.  Banking uses random select to select runes 1-16 out of the banking book to help reduce your impact on bank visits    

Q&A:

Q:  Will you make this use fishing baits?
A:  No, this is intended to farm fish to complete quests.

Q:  Will you make it so I can use pets with it?
A:  No

Q:  Will you be adding fighting skills instead of magery?
A:  No

gimlet:
I started playing seige because i was losing interest on GL but i now have a fisher on seige! So I'll get ya somefeed back this summer!

Thanks

_C2_:

--- Quote from: gimlet on May 22, 2011, 03:21:18 PM ---I started playing seige because i was losing interest on GL but i now have a fisher on seige! So I'll get ya somefeed back this summer!

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Thank you.  I have not used this version a lot.  I use my other version but it is similar in many ways.  Not a lot of changes will be going into this code but I will fix ids and bugs that were unintended.  I am just in share mode ATM.  If folks like it, they can feel free to use it  ;D.  If they don't dig it, there are other options out there for them.

Kane12:
I will report back once I get a fisherman high enough to test it (next week or two).

Thanks C2!!

_C2_:

--- Quote from: Kane12 on May 22, 2011, 04:19:17 PM ---I will report back once I get a fisherman high enough to test it (next week or two).

Thanks C2!!

--- End quote ---
enjoy, dungeon fish are actually lower skill level to fish up than deep sea fish are.  you can train skill up at any level with this by shore fishing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version