Author Topic: Bragging Overview  (Read 14156 times)

Offline lordraithTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lordraith has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Bragging Overview
« on: March 13, 2012, 12:51:19 AM »
 I was just looking around and noticed noone uses this section, so I thought I'd start it off.
 I play on 12 shards, or did at one time, and still can when i choose to. I rarely ever Xfer real toons, just new toons with gold or stuff. Right now, I'm most active on legends, great lakes, and atlantic shards, but i try to play napa and chessy too when I remember.
 Ive always done pretty well gold wise from random buying and selling, and i've always scripted mineing and LJ, and from time to time heartwood - and an extra special script not many have thats made me bill$ over the years by itsself.
 About 5yrs ago I bought a 13x13 luna house on legends for 200m (stories to come  :)). In all that time my only complaints were that my house was too small, and you cant re-deco with vendors up. So, about a year ago I bought an 18x14 luna house on the same shard for 500m and moved my stuff. Recently I sold the old one for my 200m back. This time I deco'd the new place before i put up vendors, hehe. Now I have no complaints at all. I dont charge for vendor spots, cause more vendors there with mine just makes the house more popular. And I use the house, and that shard really as a weigh station. I do alot of xfering to move things i buy cheap somewhere, to somewhere else i can mark them up - I also do alot of short-term hoarding - and i almost always start from, or end at legends and my luna house.
 Since I play on alot of shards with the same bank-sitter name, alot of peeps know me. At the same time though, since i play so many im mostly in and out on alot of shards, so im not that hard to miss either. I'm tempted to just say my toons name, but that would prolly bite me in the end. I'm only in one guild though between all those shards, DC on GL. Ive been with them for...idk, prolly 5yrs, and recently they've become multi shard, so that fits my play well.  :D
 Thats my overview, me in a nut shell....I'd love to hear others story  ;D
Hey, if the Mayan's were right... at least we dont need to xmas shop this year... being lazy pays off, in the end. :D

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
Re: Bragging Overview
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 06:59:12 AM »
12 shards that some achievement... i barley manage one.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 07:49:00 AM »
Everything was cool until you said this "I'm only in one guild...DC on GL."

:P
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 07:50:53 AM by Wilk »

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 07:59:27 AM »
Oh, I know who you are now! Yes, you're stinking rich in game.

Offline lordraithTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lordraith has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 12:36:24 AM »
haha, oops guess i said a bit too much  ;)
Hey, if the Mayan's were right... at least we dont need to xmas shop this year... being lazy pays off, in the end. :D

Tags: