Author Topic: Introduction: Jonas  (Read 1863 times)

jdsmith624

Introduction: Jonas
« on: April 08, 2011, 07:19:17 PM »
Hi all.  Made my way here while looking for a script to turn in items to the Britain Library collection.  ;D

About me:

I've played UO since late 2000 off and on, probably built up and sold off my accounts 3 or 4 times in that span.  Guess I have a love/hate relationship with the game, lol.  Primary share has always been Chesapeake, with sometime spent on Sonoma and LA.  I recently tried Pacific some since my move from NY to California, but now i'm playing on Chessy again.  When I was guilded, I spent most of my time in Champs and then sometime in Vamp on LA.  That was during 2003-2004 when I was at my height of playing.  Now I really don't have the time to be in a guild so I run solo.  I haven't pvped in years so it's mostly pvm for me now.  We'll see though, I'm planning on building a Sampire so maybe that will spark my interest again.

I'm an accountant by trade and in my early thirties.  I have a beautiful girlfriend that doesn't understand why I like this game or why I like playing it.  But she tolerates it so that's all that matters, lol.  I spend most of my free time hiking, at the beach, watching movies or trying new microbrews. 

I'm a long time script user so I'm looking forward to seeing what this community has to offer.  I've noticed that the EasyUO site's scripts are mostly outdated and I like the fact that this community seems to be less restrictive on types of scripts.  It suits me because my time is really limited to play the game and the last thing I want to spend my time on is training characters or gathering resources and the like.

Thanks!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction: Jonas
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 04:35:28 AM »
Thanks for taking the time to write out a nice intro. Restricted status is lifted, so have a look around and enjoy!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 11:09:20 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 12:43:33 PM »
welcome

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 05:36:45 PM »
welcome welcome welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 06:38:29 PM »
Welcome! Always nice to see others join from the same shards I play(ed).

Tags: