Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Producer's Update 09/23/10 - High Seas Open Beta Begins!  (Read 5970 times)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Producer's Update 09/23/10 - High Seas Open Beta Begins!
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2010, 06:56:05 PM »
More to the point: I doubt more than a handful of us would still be playing (and paying) multiple accounts after a decade or more if it weren't for the added depth scripting brings to UO.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2010, 04:54:10 PM »
More to the point: I doubt more than a handful of us would still be playing (and paying) multiple accounts after a decade or more if it weren't for the added depth scripting brings to UO.

At this point in time its pretty much that simple for me.. no scripting my interest in uo will wane extremely fast. Then my 12.x year vet accounts will be on the open market for what ever i could get
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2010, 01:25:47 PM »
I know of some dupers that have been banned. They are watching the main areas of afk macroing hardcore like.

assumed dupers or real.

I am with maddog on this.  I think there was something to cheat engine that was doing more than we thougth and they got snagged.

They were dupers. I know this for a fact.

The other guys were afking the heartwood quest. Not smart but still....

I have been macroing and resource gather like mad. Sometimes you need to do it smart.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 01:27:27 PM by Adenocard »

Tags: