Author Topic: Hi from Origin shard  (Read 1511 times)

Offline zogginsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • zoggins has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi from Origin shard
« on: September 09, 2017, 06:40:45 AM »
I have played exclusively on EA's Origin shard since 2006.  The toon everyone knows me by is an old school inscription mage, but my real UO passion is crafting.  I can make it all and probably have.  Almost anything I do in the game is directly related to being able to craft new things. 

Running doom gauntlet, there must be new recipes.  Hanging out in the Abyss, I need regs!  Why do I have a 120 fisher?  I need white pearls and delicate scales!  Why do I have a 120 swordsman/lumberjack?  Chopping trees in Ter Mur is freaking DANGEROUS!!  With Origin's population being so small I basically a self-sufficient player, but I really do enjoy helping people when I can.  I have given away fully decked out imbued suits because having it sit in a chest is a waste of time and effort!

Why am I here?  With the player pops declining I like reaching out and finding new people I can talk to about the game I love, so here I am!

Thanks.  And its been a pleasure!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from Origin shard
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 07:40:04 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 08:53:16 AM »
Welcome to SUO. 
 I can relate to that, playing on a small shard, and required to be a one man show.   

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 05:29:03 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: