Author Topic: new here  (Read 2973 times)

Offline chrismengdoodTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chrismengdood has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
new here
« on: March 01, 2014, 09:21:10 AM »
hello i am from the wizard game of ultima online, and i am here to make and share scripts for great successes.

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
Re: new here
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 11:09:23 AM »
Somehow I wonder if your a troll?  This intro is a little weak.  You'll stay on restricted access until you beef up this intro some more.  Just a FYI

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 03:13:31 AM »
I am waiting for the pharmacy links from him to appear in this post lol.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 07:58:19 AM »
hello i am from the wizard game of ultima online, and i am here to make and share scripts for great successes.

He most be from the blizzard game,  he intro had been cover by the polar vortex,  when the snow melt we will see it.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 08:08:15 AM »
I used to be a pinball wizard back in the day when pinball games appeared physically in 3D.  It's funny, pinball is the only game that has been devolved  with technology and time.  lol
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline chrismengdoodTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chrismengdood has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 07:07:32 AM »
I used to be a pinball wizard back in the day when pinball games appeared physically in 3D.  It's funny, pinball is the only game that has been devolved  with technology and time.  lol

I absolutely loved playing Psycho pinball on my computer as a child, that was when i only had games to play via DOS prompt. Sorry about my intro not being up to par, i apologize for that. A little bit about myself, i am a retired veteran of the United States Marine Corps. I am currently enjoying going to school full time which leaves me a little time to tinker around on Ultima online, a game full of nostalgia and memories of my past. I've lurked these forums before and i just figured it would be a great thing to join the community!

Sorry if anyone thought i was about to sell pills, i don't have any pills. Best regards, i hope we can all be wizard friends.

Tags: