Author Topic: SUO Launcher  (Read 78034 times)

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: SUO Launcher
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2015, 10:05:28 AM »
+1
Shouldn't be just about content, but visits per day.  Sometimes you need to contact an account manager to get you started.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2015, 10:50:15 AM »
+1
Shouldn't be just about content, but visits per day.  Sometimes you need to contact an account manager to get you started.

We have more than enough traffic here.  They do claim it's content-driven issues preventing the acceptance.  I'll look around to see how to contact someone at Google.  It seems kinda silly to me how they are sensitive to this.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2015, 09:32:10 PM »
+1
Here's a new version that has new features:
Selectable:
- always light
- encryption patch
- archive clients

when archive clients is selected, a directory called "Old_Clients" is created in the UO directory.  As a client changes its version, the client + version number are copied to this directory.

Right now this happens automatically regardless of the checkbox for archive clients...

Note you need to run this program with admin rights, or else it will yell at you and crash.

Knowing the OSI server/port + no patch encryption, you can manage your account names.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
suo_launcher3.png
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 11:56:46 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2015, 10:42:52 AM »
+1
Added more error checking...
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2015, 05:13:31 PM »
+1
Working real good.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2015, 05:59:55 PM »
+1
Working real good.

That's cool!  I'm sure there will be some crashes, but we'll see how it works out.  I'm going to add the drag/drop shard info tonight so people can start linking to it.  Thanks for testing it!

The client backup is actually kinda cool.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2015, 09:02:54 PM »
+1
Ok, here's the new version that supports linking to the application.  One issue there doesn't seem to be a work-around for according to the interwebz is that *if* you have to run the application in admin mode, then you also need to be running your browser in admin mode as well or else you can't drag/drop.

I've included a link on the very lower left of this site to test.  If you click the link, it takes you into the downloads section here to get the program (assuming I ever finish it).  Draging the link to the SUO Launcher window will show a popup that describes what's going to be added.  Hovering over it just tells you where to stick it!

I fixed a problem with the XML parcing.  Annoying tags....

Here's the link source:

Code: [Select]
<a href="http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=6" title="Drag this link into the SUO Launcher window!">SUO Launcher
  <meta name="Shardname" content="Your shard name">
    <meta name="ShardAddress" content="1.2.3.4">
    <meta name="ShardPort" content="2593">
</a>

The parser is VERY strict.  I'm looking for exactly (<meta name="Shardname" content=") to signify the start of each entry.  Add whitespace, and the parser should just ignore the drag.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
right here.png
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 11:57:11 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2015, 05:55:04 AM »
+1
The SUO Launcher download page doesn't have the download just so you know

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2015, 08:36:54 AM »
+1
The SUO Launcher download page doesn't have the download just so you know

:p

Lol, I know.  So far *one* person has done any testing other than me (cough thanks Tidus! cough).  So I'm not going to be posting it until it gets a bit more use.  Also I need to put a link in there to link back here as well as get the ads working.  I'm not liking the amazon ones because they are really huge.  I've gotta figure out how to get the adsense stuff going.  Stupid google.

Finally, I need to give credit to people from which I "borrowed" code.  The actual decrypt code and injector are just things I managed to tweak from information from the webz.  The patch code is my own and Gimlet gave me the offsets for the always light.  I just need to make sure I understand the decrypt stuff so I can support it.  I wish I had the website information for the original UO Rice because there was a good explanation about the client encryption.  That site is gone now, but hopefully it's somewhere in the waybackmachine.  So if anyone remembers the website name, I can at least see if that information was archive.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2015, 10:42:06 AM »
+1
I'm also going to add a URL field to the link information that will let the shard owner point to a 480, 72 image url that can link back to their shard.  I'll put it in the site rotation of the lower ad space.  I'm also experiementing with chitika as an ad alternative to adsense.  So far it's pretty lame..

After this is said and done, who know's...  I might be able to buy myself a hot dog with the proceeds!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 10:57:06 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2015, 11:21:42 AM »
+1
I'm also going to add a URL field to the link information that will let the shard owner point to a 480, 72 image url that can link back to their shard.  I'll put it in the site rotation of the lower ad space.  I'm also experiementing with chitika as an ad alternative to adsense.  So far it's pretty lame..

After this is said and done, who know's...  I might be able to buy myself a hot dog with the proceeds!

nothing wrong with a free hotdog!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2015, 11:29:08 AM »
+1
nothing wrong with a free hotdog!

That's what she said!

Sorry for the ads on the main site.  Just experimenting..
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2015, 03:41:16 PM »
+1
More functionality.

. Favorite tab works
. saves shard specific information like always light, encryption, and OSI login
. Using OSI login checkmark just logs you into OSI regardless of your other information.  It will change your user name, so you can use this to manage all your accounts.
. ads work better.
. lots of little bug fixes and tweaks.
. more bugs added.

You might have to delete your xml file...

suo_launcher4.png
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 11:59:06 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2015, 03:57:17 PM »
+1
Seems to working really well for me.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2015, 03:59:02 PM »
+1
for the Archive.. is that an Encrypted Client archive or a Decrypyed Client archive?

Tags: