Author Topic: Run Mode Disabled [NEWBIE]  (Read 14422 times)

Offline Hollywood_ShonoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hollywood_Shono has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Run Mode Disabled [NEWBIE]
« on: February 15, 2009, 12:14:09 PM »
Hi I just downloaded the Scriptuo Alpha BUild 224. It says the run mode is disabled. How do i get enabled to run scripts?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Run Mode Disabled [NEWBIE]
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 12:18:33 PM »
You can't at this time.  Right now SUO is meant for the script developer, and not the casual script user.  The run-mode presently available in SUO for the beta testers is the script parser.  However, client interaction is still a long way off.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hollywood_ShonoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Hollywood_Shono has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 12:38:41 PM »
Ahh so its not out to the public yet I see... I was all excited to get rid of easyuo! Thanks for the info!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 06:04:22 PM »
not exactly out for the elite either... the beta version doesn't have the run option enabled either :P
so its still only for script writing, no testing can be done with it at the moment...

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 12:08:06 PM »
My beta version runs just fine.  Is yours version 2.87 also?

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 07:06:11 PM »
I am really liking the look of this.... I can not wait for more!!!!

Offline KilroyIsDead

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • KilroyIsDead has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 02:47:53 PM »
Ack! I was so excited at work when I signed up for ScritUO.  Then I can and loaded up this wonderful editor.

And then found this out.

Ok so what's the modus operandi.

Have this editor and easyuo open and just keep cutting/pasting or saving/opening back and forth?
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm the rest of the night;
Set a man afire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 03:35:38 PM »
At the moment it's a development tool.  It has some features I've always wanted to have within EUO from all my experience in many different development environments.  I also have infrastructure in place for EUO parsing (the Syntax checker uses this parser).  As time presents itself, I will add more functionality including script execution.

For now, enjoy the enhanced editing and tools.  They'll make you wonder how you actually scripted in EUO.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline KilroyIsDead

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • KilroyIsDead has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 04:02:08 PM »
No disrespect intended and I too am more comfortable developing in a quality IDE so the editor is quite awesome, good work.

I do like the ability to go directly to a subroutine.

I'd also like to set a breakpoint rather than putting in a pause that I inevitably forget to remove
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm the rest of the night;
Set a man afire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 04:19:39 PM »
We have a version that's in beta now that you can play with the breakpoint execution.  It really is nice to be able to set them up ahead of time.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 08:02:12 AM »
At the moment it's a development tool.  It has some features I've always wanted to have within EUO from all my experience in many different development environments.  I also have infrastructure in place for EUO parsing (the Syntax checker uses this parser).  As time presents itself, I will add more functionality including script execution.

For now, enjoy the enhanced editing and tools.  They'll make you wonder how you actually scripted in EUO.
What it mean for Future?
Iam Still horny to test it with a Running mode and all the Features , cuz its more comfortable to Script and use if u only need 1 Program.
A Question to the Devloper of Scriptuo:
in wich Languange is Scriptuo Written?
i heard from a Friend Easyuo itself its like a Translationtool to make it easyier to send Commands in C# or c++.
Isit Possible to Send Own Commands softwarelike in c#?(Iam learning now C# , thats why i ask)
Because i think its a lot of Faster if you can Send \applicate Commands as Directional.
Easyuo its a bit slow in Some Features.
When does we regular User can see the Beta?(Cuz iam rly horny on the newest Versions ^^)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 09:00:28 AM »
Ive never heard that before.. someone horny for code.. ow well must be getting old.

EASYUO is written in Delphi 7 (From Borland software if they still exist)

I beleive ScriptUo is written in C#.net  am i rigth TM ?

If your looking to code UO in C+ or C# check out the 2 other projects being developed (see Links in links tab).. and also openEUO over on Easyuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 10:56:28 AM »
Definitely check out UOMachine (see Links).  You can automate UO directly with C# using Xenoglyphs project.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline welgill

• Don't mess with TM!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • welgill has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 01:22:19 PM »
I used to use enhanced notepad progies with highlighting files for easyuo but this is by far much esier!
I would like to see maybe a "virtual" client run option maybe that lists actions as they happen would make debugging much faster without having to even use the client :)

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 09:46:56 AM »
Definitely check out UOMachine (see Links).  You can automate UO directly with C# using Xenoglyphs project.
I checked it out , and failed on Setting the setup , lol C# is rly interested , but how i can use uomaschine?

Tags: