Author Topic: KahlanAmnell - Napa Valley, Michie from Calif  (Read 1446 times)

Offline KahlanAmnellTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • KahlanAmnell has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
KahlanAmnell - Napa Valley, Michie from Calif
« on: July 04, 2019, 02:26:56 AM »
Hello, thank you for accepting my application to your website.  My name is Michie and I'm a returning player to the UO community after a 14 year break.  Yes, that makes me ancient, hehe. I'm 51, and I live in So. California.  I've been a gamer since I can remember.  UO has by far been my favorite gaming experience.  I spent quite a few years playing other games but they just didn't have the complexity and range that UO has.  They also didn't have such a satisfying crafting component to there games or the housing element that I enjoy so much.  I'm working hard to relearn UO and having a blast doing it.  Looking forward to getting to the point where I can one day help other new players advance in there experience.  Can't wait to meet you all!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: KahlanAmnell - Napa Valley, Michie from Calif
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 07:09:46 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 10:03:42 AM »
welcome to scriptuo.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 01:17:46 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: