Author Topic: Fish Farming for Quest turn in  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Pirate RobertsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pirate Roberts has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Fish Farming for Quest turn in
« on: April 29, 2013, 06:22:19 AM »
I've been doing this fishing thing by hand for weeks, except for the wonderful crabby script, I'm about to lose my mind.  I'm looking for a working recall fisher so I can do some dock and dungeon fishing.  I've tried the one here, but it doesn't seem to work, is there anyone who could chat with me and help me out?

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Fish Farming for Quest turn in
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 07:23:42 AM »
I've been doing this fishing thing by hand for weeks, except for the wonderful crabby script, I'm about to lose my mind.  I'm looking for a working recall fisher so I can do some dock and dungeon fishing.  I've tried the one here, but it doesn't seem to work, is there anyone who could chat with me and help me out?

the one in my library here works if you have the correct tile files that ea took out many publishes ago.  if you dont have them, i doubt any fishing or mining scripts will work

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Fish Farming for Quest turn in
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 12:39:57 PM »

the one in my library here works if you have the correct tile files that ea took out many publishes ago.  if you dont have them, i doubt any fishing or mining scripts will work
Get Mulfiles through Neos Converter wont fix tile issue for this?

Tags: