Author Topic: Hello World!  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Iomega0318Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Iomega0318 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello World!
« on: July 28, 2021, 06:31:08 PM »
Well I didn't even know this site existed until I went looking for a boat/fishing script which led me here. As such I needed to post to download lol? So anyways hello :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello World!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 07:18:40 PM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in english.)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2021, 07:28:12 PM »
I honestly don't think I could write 4-5 paragraphs about myself unless it was mostly just rambling haha, but I am American so I can definitely write in English. :)

A little about myself, I'm 34 and have been playing UO on and off for the last 20ish years, mostly on freeshards a little on OSI, just been feeling the need to get back into the game and play some more as it's always been one of my favorite games.

As I had said the fishing script drew me here, the site looked super familiar and then I went to EasyUO and that would be why it looked familiar as it's kinda similar to their forum.

Anyways I started playing on a shard and am working on skills so I went in search of some fishing stuff to make my life easier, ages ago I used one for magery on a boat I think it was from EasyUO at that time.

So.. like I said mostly just rambling I suppose but I'm really not that interesting of a person, mostly just work and home and sometimes some gaming.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 04:39:40 AM »
You don't have to be interesting or WOW to get in. Tell us about your UO? You hit that you have been playing on and off and like fishing. Expand on that. Freeshard or Official? SOS hunting, just general fishing, pirate hunting? What else do you enjoy in game? We just ask that people make a small effort to discuss what we all love in our own way, Ultima Online. We aren't looking for 1000 word essays on you and your character, just some incite as to who you are in UO. We all love the automation hence being here and EUO, explain the game side a little and will be worth your while!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2021, 07:40:23 AM »
Honestly I haven't played any of the new content since SE, but I do love playing on Freeshards as it gives more of an opportunity to advance and there are lots of things OSI would never offer on them. Right now I play on UO Evolution since it's mostly custom and has one of the larger player bases. I really want to explore what their world has to offer and miss the companionship of old friends I've played with over the years.

I do definitely look forward to the new pirate npc's and ship battles I've seen/heard about, and I do like SOS hunting, fishing mostly just do to pass the time but having to type every command is bleh haha which is why I was looking around here to see what was available.

Usually a mage because I don't entirely enjoy close combat/pvp haha so I tend to stay at a distance from the main action, always a user of pets :)

Honestly what I love most about the game is just the community and how people can come together to accomplish things that not one person can do alone. Definitely looking forward to jumping back in and honestly relearning the game as so many things have changed since I last played.

I can't really think of much more to say as it's almost like starting UO for the first time again, for the 100th time haha.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2021, 10:33:19 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your expanded introductions - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2021, 11:04:21 AM »
Thank you for the update and Welcome to SUO!

Tags: