Author Topic: C2's Fish Fry (cooking 0-GM, plus enchanted apples, grapes, pulp & Smoke bombs)  (Read 45186 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
C2'S Fish Fry & Enchanted Item Maker
Supports:
-Both tinker and non tinker
-Trains Cooking to any level you desire
-Crafts enchanted apples, Grapes of Wrath, wood pulp and Smoke Bombs
-Has skill menu to show gains with pause and exit
-Has crafting menu to show how many crafted so far.
-Does not auto hide you but will not unhide you if u hide first

Directions/Needs:
1-raw fish steaks to train cooking - no plans to add meats.
2-a secure bag locked down with supplies- ingots and kits/ skillets if non tinker plus all items for crafting if you choose.
3-a bag in the secure to place finished items
4- get rid of all excess weight in you backpack for best performance

Some User Numbers:
From Pearls:
So i went from 0-100 cooking with no problems at all. (100 tinkering)
Statistics using version 1.3b:
Time used from 0-100: 16 hours
Fish steaks used: 19583
Fish steaks cooked: 2606
Ingots used: 470

C2 (Using version 1.3d)- 70 k raw fish steaks with turbo mode that uses Twinkle McNugget's skill chart for a super speed up in training time

Revisions:
8/10/08 fixed typo in dragging more of resource item two
2/23/09 updated crafting gumps
2/23/09 adjusted how script counts and handles enchanted food that stacks! Big speed increase!
4/25/09 added smoke bombs
9/29/09 added gump changes
11/16/09 added wood pulp
3/29/09 fixed gump changes in publish
4/10/11 added a new skill table and reduced a wait to increase overall speed
4/11 tweaked drag error created by new table at very high amounts of cooked fish

tinkers skillets or make a bag full of them and lock it down as a secure

Uses raw fish to train with && Be near a oven to cook fish

secure bag has raw fish, ingots if tinkering, and skillets if not tinkering.  All on top level.

No oven needed to create the special items!

takes 15-20k on avg depending on where u start off to GM

enchanted apples use apples and greater heal pots

enchanted grapes use strength pots and grapes

smoke bombs use bags of floor and eggs.  (buy eggs from farmer and flour sacks from cook)  buy a lot of flour but they get multi uses a bag.

wood pulp needs water pitcher (at least one) and then a water source (trough) and then a heat source (oven, or forge)

** there is an endless water pitcher trick with waves but I need to find more info.

There are 4 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
C2's Fish Fry Plus 1.3.txt
C2's Fish Fry Plus 1.3b.txt
C2's Turbo Fish Fry Plus 1.3d (Using Scripty's Skill Chart).txt
ScreenHunter_001.jpg
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 03:48:24 PM by _C2_ »

Offline eddie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • eddie has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Fish Fry (trains cook 0-GM, makes apples& grapes of wrath too)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 04:32:27 PM »
this script has been approved by eddie!!....

ok im at like 90+ cooking all i really wanted to get to just so i can make egg bombs ive used about 10k raw fish the script runs really well i couldnt find any bugs with it and it didnt take to long to get to where im at with it i only turned it on for a few hours at a time and it took 2 days to train it up so im guessing it would only be like 10-15 hours to get to gm all i can say is keep up the good work c2!!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 07:37:50 PM »
huh.. I didn't know you could make Bombs with Cooking.... I always have done it with my Alchy.. um.. Whats the chance to make bombs with a cook? let me tell you it sucks with Alchy like 40 or 50% chance I think.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 08:10:17 PM »
huh.. I didn't know you could make Bombs with Cooking.... I always have done it with my Alchy.. um.. Whats the chance to make bombs with a cook? let me tell you it sucks with Alchy like 40 or 50% chance I think.

It is higher to make with cooking but not a ton.  need a big cooking bonus tali for smoke bombs!  exceptional bonus in not important.

BTW Smoke bombs have been added!!!  :D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 05:24:05 PM by _C2_ »

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
I was lucky enough to get a Treatise Alchemy bonus 30% (Thank you Beetle Jacker)  even then I still have around 50% chance.  also I think it maybe a programming error, but when you pull up the chance menu it is the only item that has an exceptional bonus which is like 7% I've yet to see one be made exceptional

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
C2 let me just say that this script is fantastic. I used it the other night and it took me to GM in a flash. Excellent script and thank you!
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
updated menu to reflect changes for SA.  Happy cooking!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
few more tiny adjustments for gump size that should increase the speed from last edit

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
my cooking was at 85 so i decided to finish it off last night.  Script worked great except for one thing, it wouldn't take my cooked fish steaks and place them in the bag.  I eventually went over weight and stalled out.  The first time i moved them my self and restarted.  It happened again right before I gm'd coooking.  Just thought I would let you know.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
my cooking was at 85 so i decided to finish it off last night.  Script worked great except for one thing, it wouldn't take my cooked fish steaks and place them in the bag.  I eventually went over weight and stalled out.  The first time i moved them my self and restarted.  It happened again right before I gm'd coooking.  Just thought I would let you know.

This hasn't been an issue before as it reads your weight in the easy uo variables.  I have a feeling your satatus bar may not of been pulled which leaves all the variables in UO as N/A and weight checks don't work.  See if that was the issue.

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
ah yes, the status bar, my fault.  I do not know if this was the issue but its something i could have easily over looked.  Thanks.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
ah yes, the status bar, my fault.  I do not know if this was the issue but its something i could have easily over looked.  Thanks.

I think i will add a status bar puller.  I just don't like to pull it and cover parts of the screen.  I will just move it to a corner or something.

Offline rana70

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • rana70 has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • MyScripts
Hi C2,

I guess the "non open stuff" hit you again  ;)

cu and have fun

Bagenholt

Hey ^^ Been using your script to craft enchanted apples and I've noticed it moves each apple after crafting. Just wanted to know if this was intentional because your potion maker doesn't do this with it crafting 50 at a time which does save loads of time.

P.S. It also recognises tribal berries as apples to be crafted...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 05:08:41 AM by Bagenholt »

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
Hey ^^ Been using your script to craft enchanted apples and I've noticed it moves each apple after crafting. Just wanted to know if this was intentional because your potion maker doesn't do this with it crafting 50 at a time which does save loads of time.

P.S. It also recognises tribal berries as apples to be crafted...

I was sure I changed that to move stacks once u were a certain weight from your max.  I wonder how that got messed up.  I will relook at it so it works as intended.

Tags: